🍵 Queen of Hearts – 5* Fire/Red from Riddles of Wonderland

My Gefjon loves this hero and waiting for her to fire to steal the card.

What emblem path did you choose for Queen?
She does damage, so I can see an argument for attack. Since the minion is just for her I’d consider the minion health not much different than QoH’s base stats. Seems like defense > HP> attack is the way to go.
Anyone do it differently?

1 Like

Mine (blessed be HA10) is full on defense.

I pair her with wilbur and I’m really happy with her, and those 2 together just work really well…

3 Likes

I didn’t get around to explaining anything earlier, but now I do.
I think her attack is too weak. So I use her on defense, not offense. Her purpose is to give others time to charge. So she has to hold out for some time as tank.

2 Likes

I went along the opposite path.

And as you said, @ferg she pairs perfectly with Wilbur.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Queen of hearts taunt works if she gets immunity to buffs ailment (from Onyx for example)? Her taunt is tied to card, so it should work?

Yes it works, since it’s not a true buff. No small icons (a red dot) on the hero when taunt is active.

3 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:
That makes me consider lvling her before Costume BK beacuse we are in the META of immunity buffs.

1 Like

Yep, you just need to protect her minion since it is quite squishy. Mica, Wilbur or even dodgers like Hanitra work perfectly.

2 Likes

Playing cards don’t dance

But the Queen will boogie down
Nice protection for Gazelle…!
Debatably best combo in the game

3 Likes

Its the best
But u need 9 red tiles and 9 yellow tiles

Wilbur + qoh is great too and far more easily achievable

Reading all these comments is she still relevant today and worth the rings and emblems ? I pulled her from ha10 I’m level 87 and have a deep roster , should I ascend her after Xiaotu and the hotm ? Any advice and insight is appreciated , was thinking putting Miriam as tank flanked by QOH, Pengi wings Forsth or freya and or a hard hitter …

1 Like