:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Riddles of Wonderland Wonderland
Image Aether Power Description
taunt Taunt At the start of each battle, this Hero gets Taunt that prevents enemies from using Special Skills on the Hero’s allies for 3 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability (if costume is available): Mindless Attack on Special Skill
When this character casts their Special Skill, they have a 50% chance to give Mindless Attack for 3 turns to a random enemy.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Queen of Cards
  • Deals 240% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Summons a Playing Card Minion with 16% HP and 30% attack inherited from the caster.
  • The Playing Card Minion gives its owner Taunt. Taunt prevents the enemies from using their Special Skills on the minion owner’s allies.
  • The caster gets +74% defense against Special Skills for 4 turns.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Queen of Hearts was buffed in May 2020 to deal an additional 10% damage (240% total). Additionally the card minion HP was increased from 13% to 16%.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on General Hero Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Official Announcement: May 2020 Balance Update - Details & Release Notes

August 2023

Apr 2024

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Queen of Hearts.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Queen of Hearts by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Queen of Hearts by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Queen of Hearts by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Queen of Hearts by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Queen of Hearts by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::zero::zero: times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Queen of Hearts

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Queen of Hearts by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::five::zero::zero: times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Queen of Hearts

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

Balance Changes:

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Queen of Hearts (post release)

:question: Is Queen of Hearts worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Queen of Hearts would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Queen of Hearts’ Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • Taunter

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Queen of Hearts compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Queen of Hearts’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Queen of Hearts worth giving Paladin Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Queen of Hearts is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Queen of Hearts is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

Queen of Hearts polls inserted

I’m really surprised that nobody talks about this hero. She can be a very interesting and annoying taunter, specially with good synergy like this one that somebody, elsewhere on this forum, suggested some months ago :

Mica improves her minion’s survivability in increasing her defense+shares damages, while Grazul blocks nasty ailments and Prof. Lidenbrock gives her more health. I can’t imagine what that team can achieve with better ailments blockers (Vanda, Emilio or Garnet). If you manage to time specials well, Queen of Hearts can keep her minion and her taunt for a very long time, and virtually be undestroyable. A perfect synergy for an attrition battle.

5 Likes

She is great. This is my trio! When Puss charges, both Freya and Queen get a minion. Add in a hero with defence down and a fast sniper, they work wonders.

1 Like

I use QoH in my mono red, with BT, Willbur, Elizabeth and YangMai. After last nerf YM is less usefull, and I hope one day I will receive Marianna with costume. However corrently my red team causes that sometimes enemy team evaporates. Especially, if after running all specials I move some red tiles against a green enemy.

Pulled her this morning. I don‘t know how to feel about her - is she still worth ascending?

6 Likes

I pulled her yesterday. And because she is my first taunt hero, I am going to level her up pretty soon. No matter that she might be the weakest of the four 5* taunters. If you already have a taunt hero, maybe then she is not worth it. She has great synergy with puss in boots, if you have him… I don’t.
happy gaming.

3 Likes

I think she is especially worth ascending because her taunt is based on a minion, so she is immune to dispell. Ofc, she is vulnerable to anti-minion heroes like Bera, but she is still very good. Plus, I see it more of an offense hero than for defense, even though she just kicked my a** last war in rush

4 Likes

Found this on defense:

She is still decent because her taunt is based on her minion. She is also my only taunting 5* until now, and I use her each time I need to bring red in a battle (along with Marjana-C most of the time). If you manage to protect her minion, her taunt lasts virtually for ever. Mica, Wilbur, Aegir, Hanitra or Kadilen-C can help you in this purpose.

3 Likes

I got her a year or so ago from HA10 and I would say, yes definitely still relevant.

Absolutely love her and probably will limit break her next (after 2 Marjana c).
Favorit combo in a 3-2 with wilbur and another huge red damage dealer. The spirit link and defense up (at same speed) makes her minion nearly indestructible.

If you already have another taunt hero I’m not sure if she is high priority on the lvl list, but without one for sure.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience. Much appreciated! :ok_hand: I think I‘m going to level her once I finished Octros. Yes, I already have a taunter - Ludwig. But since everybody is discussing how incredibly op he is (mainly from people who haven‘t him), I‘m struggling with his biggest weakness: He‘s slow. My most developed mana troop is at lvl. 12, so he is slow and even on offense he mostly comes (too) late to the party. :wink:

Congrats on Ludwig :+1:

That’s probably my favorite team at the moment. Wilbur for shared damage, khagan for extra def + and frost gives more layers of minions and adds extra hp to already existing QoH minions.
I’m normally using an unleveled crit troop for QoH which makes her minions even a little bit sturdier.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! That’s what I love most about the game - you have so many possible synergies between several heroes that are worth discovering. :slight_smile: It‘s not just about the newest shiniest toys. I just saw a video showing the synergies between QoH and PiB mentioned above.

2 Likes

Congrats on your Queen

One of my fav heroes (see my post above :green_heart:)

She has great synergy with Puss - I’ve been lucky enough to summon both back to back last year.

She is great on offence

This is one of my fav combinations - each time Puss charges, Queen and Freya will have a minion - so fire Puss first (attack up + minions for Queen and Freya) then Freya for DD + Falcon for EDD and hit with Queen and protect team with taunt :green_heart:

Hope you enjoy playing with her.

7 Likes

She’s the only taunter that I have and I agree with the opinions here. She works better in offense rather than in defense. In fact, both in rush and equaliser wars she protects my team really well. I don’t have so many event heroes, but the game was so generous regarding Wonderland event and I like to combine her with The Hatter and WR (and Alice when I finish maxing her) to get the family bonus.

3 Likes

Congrats! Nice Wonderland collection. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Luna! :slight_smile: Unfortunately I don’t have Puss in Boots. It’s really funny - if I would have pulled the puss a year ago or so, I know I would have complained about the pull. :rofl: In the meantime I see the advantages of having her. :wink:

1 Like

That’s so good to know @NotVixx

I’ve just been lucky enough to summon Sif - I’m so excited about her; she will be maxed as my next holy! C-Poseidon and Hanitra will have to wait! And I was thinking about Sif + QoH combination. Good to know they work well

2 Likes