Quantum Family Recruitment - places available

Quantum Family are a group of 8 active alliances and a retreat for those who are on a game break. Quantum State is a top 100 alliance who are looking to continuously climb the leaders board. Quantum Legend support with people who are advancing their game play and will eventually join Quantum State. Our alliances cover all levels starting with our training alliance Quantum Aspire who are dedicated to providing as much help and advice that beginners need as they learn E&P strategy. Our other alliances include Quantum Rising, Quantum Hive, Quantum Booty, Quantum Nightfuries and Quantum Nevermore. Leaders from all the alliances work together, providing support and advice. We are internationally friendly and encourage our members to respect one another at all times. Currently we have spaces across the family and are actively looking for people to join us. We use line and discord for communication.

2 Likes

1 Like

All levels are welcome.

3 Likes

We would love to have you!

2 Likes

1 Like

Quantum Valkyries are looking for mergers & teammates to come join us…organized & competitive but fun and casual. War optional but if opted in all flags are mandatory…no titan limits but smash them…a flag is a terrible thing to waste! Adult chatty fun loving bunch. Part of the Quantum family…Always someone to inform, help or support you to grow your game. WE LOVE WARS…come strapped and ready for battle!!

20 openings…come help us rise up to top 200 and beyond!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to your next update on this @Wolflord in the next few days!!

1 Like

Thx Zara!! I’ll just be helping others 4 a change…nice feeling!

@Wolflord, I’m interested! Fairly casual daily player, ~2400 Cups, top team=4350. Leveling 5*s as I gain mats. I dig Titan and War challenges. Level 64.

I’m not sure where I belong in your Alliance cluster! But let me know if you think I am a good fit for one of them.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey Suzanne! We just filled up but i think you might be a fit for Quantum Booty…they are close to us reqs wise. Hit me on line we can chat and get ya set up!!

Thanx 4 the interest! LineID arjacrockfist

Yes Zara…Happy to announce (belatedly) Quantum Valkyries merged with International Fight Club (IFC)…we have filled our ranks for now but if you are interested and meet the reqs…we can keep ya posted or fit you in another one of our great families here @ Quantum!..

Interested? Line me arjacrockfist

1 Like

@Suzanne0905, looking at your requirements Quantum Legend may also be a good fit? Like your profile, avid gamers are very much welcomed!

Join us over at Booty- Fun, Friendly & Active. You can always stop by to say hello🤗

1 Like

1 Like

Join Quantum Today- What are you waiting for ?

1 Like

1 Like

20200712_184508