Quality of tiles

Hi, Im wonderingif my observation is shared by others…

When farming 8/7 I get more often than not great boards - not complaining but I get diamonds galore, often 4 to 5, sometimes even more, in a single battle without even trying hard… great, keeps farming fun…

However, at war the battles hardly ever seem to go that well when it comes to boards… I cant remember ever having been able to create 5 diamonds even when really looking out for such opportunities… Im at level 36 now, so I have had my fair share of battles…

This would be the same for the opposition I assume and if so, thats fair… however I wonder if the boards are just sheer luck as always stated? My observation is different… I dare say I get better boards when farming then in wars!

And before you mention that I might just remember the bad boards in war as its human nature… no, I don’t think so… I’ve had great battles in war and fights were I did return from the dead due to tile luck and a couple of diamonds always makes a memorable fight and I appreciate it… now farming is just a repetitive task you do with little emotion, so Im not biased on that front…

So my statement is farming boards are producing a way higher/better combo rate than war boards…

Anyone agree?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stones’ colour distribution is NOT random in raids