Quality of life – coming up with ideas to suggest

Would be nice to have some quality of life improvements in game. I thought that this belonged in general chat instead of ideas and requests because I would love to get as many ideas together and see what comes up. Please keep in mind that these would be reasonable changes like a cleaner UI or being able to name your castle etc and not utter nonsense like “I want ascension mats every 5 min”…

That being said -

Ideas for quality of life improvements -
-Chance for an emblem reset token from trials
-Number of waves on any given stage
-Number of skippable chests before having to wait
-Removal of lower tiers of loot from higher titans
-More emojis
-More emblems
-More Avatars
-Skins for characters
-Upgrades to war board UI (so dull)
-Loot ticket quests
-Merchandise! I want a GM keychain!
-A way to limit loot like a checklist to make it so certain items won’t appear. I am certain I do not need another compass or gloves for the rest of my E&P career.

Just a few ideas. Feel free to add more!

6 Likes

I’d be down for merch. Would be a great way to promote the game by fans!

If I have to see backpacks decorated with angry birds, I’d like to decorate my laptop with some E&P stickers.

5 Likes

Most of those ideas were posted (some of them multiple times) in the “Ideas & Feature Requests” category…

4 Likes

What does this entail? Like on the world map it tells you how many waves there are for a selected stage? That’d be great.

I like your thinking.

Being able to train with an alliance member (raiding each other for free) has been oft-requested and would be a game changer I think.

1 Like

Yes like in the challenge events, up in the corner it tells you 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc. so you know when to get your specials charged up for the boss. I know it tells you right at the start but I get so involved in the battle of the individual stage I lose track sometimes - especially if it’s 4 or 5 stages.

I liked and voted for the idea for a green indicator light for the member list to show who is online atm. If they can show it on the battlefield, it can’t be a huge jump to add it to the member list for when the battlefield isn’t showing in between wars.

3 Likes

I want to be able to change the list order of my heroes (power/class/colour) from any board where I’m filling out an attack team.

2 Likes

Good idea…and grey out the heroes already used in an active war in your main roster for last minute level-ups.

3 Likes

Please no.

If you’ve ever played Heroes of the Storm… skins are just terrible. They make it hard to identify enemy heroes and completely ruin the atmosphere/style of the game.

3 Likes

Good idea, the number of waves and the number of monsters in the stage, unlocked once you finish a mission would be even better.

1 Like

You mean like Christmas skins etc? It would suck if this game had a dumb Santa and elves and reindeer in it… Oh wai

1 Like

Hey, Santa is killing it this raid tourney…

2 Likes

Let me watch attacks during war. Either every attacks or when my alliance friend attacks.

5 Likes

I want to chose my own banner over the strongholds gate…just as for an alliance or avatar pic.

1 Like

Thumbs up on the number of waves suggestion.

I’d like a ‘Return to Base’ option instead of/as well as the ‘Return to Map’ after hitting a Titan and on other screens (level up/ascend screens etc).

By all means keep the back/close screen option to go back to the previous page but it would be nice to return to the base screen sometimes when you have finished what you are doing.

2 Likes

Skins have already been confirmed as in production

1 Like

I would love to be able to choose which things trigger a push notification to my phone. Either that or just remove the “you’ve been attacked by x” push notifications. So annoying and pointless. First of all I don’t care who has attacked me, it’s not an event I need to respond to or do anything about, secondly even if I did care, I can’t revenge them anyway since they’re still online. It serves zero purpose. All of the other notifications are good since you usually want to take action on them, so I don’t want to disable push notifications, but man the you’ve been attacked messages are driving me absolutely nuts.

4 Likes

I’d like an auto play fast forward or 2xspeed auto play option.

4 Likes

when are any qol improvements coming thats what everyone wants … Sg why arent u listening ? we spend $ make us happier , or no one should spend if they dont arrive asap !

There needs to be a skip button. The biggest waste of my time is farming 8-7 to fill the chests twice a day (and im way to OCD to not do it).
IMO once you complete a level there should be the option to “skip” it in the future for “seasons”. Dont care as much about the Quests.
Take the loot tix and make them world energy freebees.

Done.

1 Like

A lot of these have been implemented from the time this post was created. Give it time.

1 Like