Quality of life – coming up with ideas to suggest

Would be nice to have some quality of life improvements in game. I thought that this belonged in general chat instead of ideas and requests because I would love to get as many ideas together and see what comes up. Please keep in mind that these would be reasonable changes like a cleaner UI or being able to name your castle etc and not utter nonsense like “I want ascension mats every 5 min”…

That being said -

Ideas for quality of life improvements -
-Chance for an emblem reset token from trials
-Number of waves on any given stage
-Number of skippable chests before having to wait
-Removal of lower tiers of loot from higher titans
-More emojis
-More emblems
-More Avatars
-Skins for characters
-Upgrades to war board UI (so dull)
-Loot ticket quests
-Merchandise! I want a GM keychain!
-A way to limit loot like a checklist to make it so certain items won’t appear. I am certain I do not need another compass or gloves for the rest of my E&P career.

Just a few ideas. Feel free to add more!

6 Likes

I’d be down for merch. Would be a great way to promote the game by fans!

If I have to see backpacks decorated with angry birds, I’d like to decorate my laptop with some E&P stickers.

5 Likes

Most of those ideas were posted (some of them multiple times) in the “Ideas & Feature Requests” category…

4 Likes

What does this entail? Like on the world map it tells you how many waves there are for a selected stage? That’d be great.

I like your thinking.

Being able to train with an alliance member (raiding each other for free) has been oft-requested and would be a game changer I think.

1 Like

Yes like in the challenge events, up in the corner it tells you 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc. so you know when to get your specials charged up for the boss. I know it tells you right at the start but I get so involved in the battle of the individual stage I lose track sometimes - especially if it’s 4 or 5 stages.

I liked and voted for the idea for a green indicator light for the member list to show who is online atm. If they can show it on the battlefield, it can’t be a huge jump to add it to the member list for when the battlefield isn’t showing in between wars.

3 Likes

I want to be able to change the list order of my heroes (power/class/colour) from any board where I’m filling out an attack team.

2 Likes

Good idea…and grey out the heroes already used in an active war in your main roster for last minute level-ups.

3 Likes

Please no.

If you’ve ever played Heroes of the Storm… skins are just terrible. They make it hard to identify enemy heroes and completely ruin the atmosphere/style of the game.

3 Likes

Good idea, the number of waves and the number of monsters in the stage, unlocked once you finish a mission would be even better.

1 Like

You mean like Christmas skins etc? It would suck if this game had a dumb Santa and elves and reindeer in it… Oh wai

1 Like

Hey, Santa is killing it this raid tourney…

2 Likes

Let me watch attacks during war. Either every attacks or when my alliance friend attacks.

5 Likes

I want to chose my own banner over the strongholds gate…just as for an alliance or avatar pic.

1 Like

Thumbs up on the number of waves suggestion.

I’d like a ‘Return to Base’ option instead of/as well as the ‘Return to Map’ after hitting a Titan and on other screens (level up/ascend screens etc).

By all means keep the back/close screen option to go back to the previous page but it would be nice to return to the base screen sometimes when you have finished what you are doing.

2 Likes

Skins have already been confirmed as in production

1 Like

I would love to be able to choose which things trigger a push notification to my phone. Either that or just remove the “you’ve been attacked by x” push notifications. So annoying and pointless. First of all I don’t care who has attacked me, it’s not an event I need to respond to or do anything about, secondly even if I did care, I can’t revenge them anyway since they’re still online. It serves zero purpose. All of the other notifications are good since you usually want to take action on them, so I don’t want to disable push notifications, but man the you’ve been attacked messages are driving me absolutely nuts.

4 Likes

I’d like an auto play fast forward or 2xspeed auto play option.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings