Just a small QoL (Quality of Life) bug that occurs when you are un/equipping a costume through the “build (or edit) team” menu.
When you are editing/ building a team for alliance wars, raids, tournaments or even from the regular Roster Menu there seems to be a QoL bug in terms of what happens when you equip a costume while building the team.
Say you’re building your team & think “Oh I’d like to equip (or unequip) & use a costume this time!”
- You then go to change the hero look (costume) by hitting the question mark on their card.
- Then you change the costume & hit equip.
- Then you hit the “x” button to close the hero card
- Game then defaults OUT of the team building menu rather than going back to the roster.
- Your team then has a hole in it
- You then have to go BACK in and SCROLL AGAIN to find the hero who you just un/equipped the costume for & add them to the team.
As I said, mainly a Quality of Life thing rather than an end of the world bug.
Editing team, scrolled to my Costume Rigard:
Tapped my Costume Rigard to change his costume by hitting the “?” button in top right corner:
Used Arrows to change to the Normal Rigard screen:
Hit the “Equip” button to equip his normal look:
Hit the “x” button in the top right corner and it goes ALL THE WAY OUT to the top edit team screen…:
Have to then re go into it, scroll down to find my costumed hero (or now uncostumed) and select them again… Not that far for rigard but is a LONGGGGGGG way if you’re looking for a 3* and have 200+ heroes…