QoL Alchemy lab and Hero Acadamy - Add a "+" button for multiple Additions

Apologies if this is a dupe, but the suggested posts don’t show anything similar…

I’d like to see a way to add multiple Transmutations to an Alchemy Pot at the same time. This would be especially helpful at the lower levels (such as 1A or 1B). Currently, the process is:
**Select Plus Button (to add Alchemy Transmutation) from the level
**Select Items or Autofill
**Select Transmute
**Repeat the above 3 steps for each instance of a Transmutation that you want to run.

Could options such as “Transmute 10”, “Transmute 25”, or whatever other numbers SG decides work be added. The idea would be the same recipe would be repeated 10, 25, or X amount of times (assuming the user has the materials and food to start the transmutation).

It would be much easier to do that with the 3 “clicks”/button pushes than say, the 30 that are needed to add 10 Transmutations to a level.

Thanks for considering!

2 Likes

I know most thoughts have been about AL but I would like to see the ability to stack multiple on HA10. It would allow me to open up some much needs roster space that these dupes are eating up.

1 Like

This building is NOT worth the iron for building it, the ham for research, the further resources for conversions…
And OH AM GEE…
The amount of…time…tapping recipes for a few extra backpacks…?
And even less crude iron…

For the amount of brain dead time you spend…mind numbingly tap tap tap tap tappity tap tap tapping some more and then tap tap tap tappiah tappory tappong tap tappy tap tap tap.
And then tap some more…

You could have farmed the material in that time! And gained resources! This building is a black hole…

I wish I could travel back in time and have a sit-down with myself. Pass on this building… way too much ham and iron has gone into this hand cramping waste of time.
Or…
Accept how ridiculous the lab is, and be grateful for the continued push towards not enjoying this gacha.

Thanks SG

2 Likes

It3’s repetitive and boring.

Give us a repeat button for the AL please!
I should not have to click the same icons over and over and over again.

I setup a level and click the repeat button for how many times I want to do it. The auto fill doesn’t work properly like the auto play but, this would be a very simple fix.

I can’t use an autoclicker so please fix this terrible TERRIBLE UI.

7 Likes

I don’t like feeding the alchemy lab because it’s monotonous. Being able to select the items you’re going to feed and then having a multiplier button, would save a lot of clicks.

4 Likes

You might wish to cancel this post and start two new separate posts.
The voting system does not handle well two suggestions in the same post.

1 Like

Dear devs,
Sorry to bother you again, but this feature is really important for the community.

I’ll keep bringing up this topic monthly until it’s either implemented or officially declined.
Kindly ask to consider.

@Petri , @Saanzi , @KiraSG

85 Likes

PLEASEEEEEEEE

*Begs…

This is why it’s really important that some of the devs play the games the make. I never brought this up. Because I thought it was a no brainier gonna be fixed.
I spend time I could be raiding in the morning or playing the game.

Trying to fill my lab

You should be able to…

1. Pick the combination of items you want.
  2. Then hit a times 100… Or a slider bar.

I included a video of me trying to fill it to get a kit …/ I think I’ll included a video of me doing this weekly if I rememeber… Although I have to do this every 2/3 days … COME ON PLEASE!!!

5 Likes

1000 times support this.

I haven’t really done any AL in the last month or so because I can’t face the prospect of so many button presses

7 Likes

Good day, dear SG!
Yes, it’s me again.

As promised, I’ll keep bringing up this topic monthly until it’s either implemented or officially declined.
Kindly ask to consider.
I’m truly sorry if it’s annoying, but the community really needs these features.

Thank you!

@Petri , @Saanzi , @Gabteeni

81 Likes

Yeah it’s really annoying. I spend around 5 minutes filling the Alchemy lab DAILY! Feels like a super boring chore.

7 Likes

Good idea. Simple but good.

4 Likes

Good day, dear SG!
Yes, it’s me again.

Some time ago you released 2022 Sneak Peak, and it was awesome!
But what about QoL for players? :slight_smile:

As promised, I’ll keep bringing up this topic monthly until it’s either implemented or officially declined.
Kindly ask to consider.
I’m truly sorry if it’s annoying, but the community really needs these features.

Thank you!

75 Likes

Needs done … please…

4 Likes

Great, I really need this feature.

Could you make another feature request topic about “specific war defense team” for each specific war rule ? Since we have at least 10 specific team for each emblem quest. I think we can have 5 specific war defense team for each specific war rule.

3 Likes
  • begs with you…*… is this like youtube they get somekinda revue for the clicks?? let me play my game and not spend 30 mins filling my lab… really wish the ppl who made the game played it more…
15 Likes

Hello, dear developers!
Winter comes and goes, but important things stay.

We’ve seen a global beta of W3K, and it was nice.
But what about QoL for players? :slight_smile:

Kindly ask to consider.

Thank you!

65 Likes

Before the month is up, again a request for this to be added please

3 Likes

Hello again, dear developers!
The world goes crazy, but community’s needs are still here.

Can you please spend some time making QoL features? :slight_smile:
Pretty please, with cherry on top…

Kindly ask to consider.
Tell me “Latiy, we’re not gonna implement this in next 6 months” - and I won’t ask anything in these 6 months.

@Petri

56 Likes

This should be a top priority. Much needed QoL upgrade. So annoying as is.

6 Likes