PUZZLES system

I DO NOT KNOW THE SYSTEM THAT YOU USE TO PASS THE PULZZES FOR EACH PLAYER OR EVERY PARTNER

I DO NOT KNOW THE SYSTEM THAT YOU USE TO PASS THE PULZZES FOR EACH PLAYER OR EVERY PARTNER

BUT I DO NOT THINK JUST SEE THAT THE ALLIANCE THAT SPEAK MONEY ARE FAVORED IN SUCH A WAY
MY ALLIANCE DOES NOT GET MONEY BUT ORGANIZE FOR WAR AS WELL AS ATTACK AND DEFENSE STRATEGY
SO WE ARE ALWAYS HARMFUL
WITH STRONGER ALLIANCE THAT EVEN THROWING THE ATTACKS I CAN NOT
THAT’S WHY PLACE 8 ADVERSARY WITH POWER ABOVE 4K WHERE WE HAVE 1 MEMBERS
NO ACCOUNT THAT EVERY UPDATE THE BOARDS THAT ARRIVE FOR A BATTLE JA COME COMPLETELY WITHOUT ANY NO WINNING CHANCE

I FEEL SUCCESSFUL TO SEE THOSE THAT USE MONEY IN THE GAME ARE BENEFITED ON HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE EVERY DAY MORE STOLEN
Thanks

MUTANTS ACADEMY

THANK YOU IF YOU LEAVE YOU TO PLAY JUST AND FAITHFUL

IF THERE’S NO SO LYRICS VOICES ARE PROOF THAT THEY DO NOT PASS FROM A BOMB OF MERCENARY, AND VAGABUNDOS
[/quote]

BUT I DO NOT THINK JUST SEE THAT THE ALLIANCE THAT SPEAK MONEY ARE FAVORED IN SUCH A WAY
MY ALLIANCE DOES NOT GET MONEY BUT ORGANIZE FOR WAR AS WELL AS ATTACK AND DEFENSE STRATEGY
SO WE ARE ALWAYS HARMFUL
WITH STRONGER ALLIANCE THAT EVEN THROWING THE ATTACKS I CAN NOT
THAT’S WHY PLACE 8 ADVERSARY WITH POWER ABOVE 4K WHERE WE HAVE 1 MEMBERS
NO ACCOUNT THAT EVERY UPDATE THE BOARDS THAT ARRIVE FOR A BATTLE JA COME COMPLETELY WITHOUT ANY NO WINNING CHANCE

I FEEL SUCCESSFUL TO SEE THOSE THAT USE MONEY IN THE GAME ARE BENEFITED ON HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE EVERY DAY MORE STOLEN
Thanks

MUTANTS ACADEMY

THANK YOU IF YOU LEAVE YOU TO PLAY JUST AND FAITHFUL

IF THERE’S NO SO LYRICS VOICES ARE PROOF THAT THEY DO NOT PASS FROM A BOMB OF MERCENARY, AND VAGABUNDOS

Why do you scream?

20 dezibel above average

12 Likes

@Rudison using all capital letters is how people generally signify shouting on a forum. It’s also pretty fatiguing to read.

It also looks like whatever program you used to translate your post to English had some problems. It’s hard to understand what you are trying to say.

If you post in your native language in #foreign-languages, @FabulaSumus or @Bruno82 may be able to help.

6 Likes

too-long-didnt-read
Also all caps make it even more harder to read

Anyway i think this belongs to the rid complain thread

5 Likes

This is weird…

It’s like a complaint, but it repeats itself like a song.

Maybe I should translate it back, but ALL CAPS aren’t exactly something I’d take very seriously.

4 Likes

You guys are too serious. This is the greatest post of all time. MUTANTS ACADEMY STAY HARMFUL!

3 Likes

It appears as if @Rudison is saying that the game is pay to win and his alliance does not spend much money.
So he/they are considering leaving

@Rudison, those that pay a lot of money are more likely to get the most desirable heroes, although leveling them up still takes time. Plus you can have all the greatest heroes and have no idea how to use them.
I try to be C2P, but usually blow my budget out quickly. I’m concentrating on leveling my 4*’s, which most I’ve received from the Atlantis Summons. My 5* are going to wait as I do not have the ascension materials to get them very far at this time. Maybe work on maxing/putting emblems on the heroes you do have. The better heroes will come to you with time. Training Camp 20 is a free way to get the occasional 5*.

Good Luck!! I hope you get whatever you are looking for

3 Likes

First thing that came to mind. :smile:

10 Likes

I’m not sure how to put this gently but…you may not be quite as young as some of the other forum members.

6 Likes

Lol! In actual age, yes, but I like to think I’m young at heart. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This comment is the shining star of this thread

2 Likes

If that’s your reply to someone posting Mega Man III, then those of us who played the first Mega Man must really be older than other Forum members.

3 Likes

I’m older than dirt. Granted, very recent dirt. But still…

2 Likes

This thread is sounding more and more ridiculous by the second :smile:

2 Likes

The OP is young though. He won’t get the references.

If I do reverse engineer the whole thing, I can guarantee the text comes from someone young (under 25 is young, right?)

1 Like

Lol had the same franchise in mind but a tad later than yoursX4

1 Like

Only because no one has yet attempted to engage in legitimate communications with OP. I think I understand him, so let me be the first to try.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

5 Likes