PuzzleCon? E&PCon? What would you call it and why not do it?

Just get a booth/floor area at dreamhack and done.
They have a sections for games like this one.

Its both in the US and EU.

3 Likes

Plot twist: this entire thread was created so OP could perpetrate said news story :laughing:

You had me dying here haha.

OP: I uhhhh don’t know that this sort of event generates buzz for SG so I don’t know that they’d care. I guess what I’m saying is I don’t know anything or have anything positive to contribute but @rigs is frickin killing it here haha

1 Like

Oh man lol i wasnt even thinking about it like that, you’re goin to get me flagged

The draw at these conventions is getting the devs there and talking. So at a minimum SGG would have to green-light and pay for staff attendance.

I helped organize several of the first Tesla Motors Club conventions, and while it wasn’t sponsored by Tesla directly, they did send a top exec (Elon usually) and some product engineers over, hosted a cocktail reception at the factory, and had special factory tours. Bottom line: cooperation with the company is a big draw for attendees.

1 Like

Mhmm I’m still thinking about all the costumes involved and hoping to vote in some sort of contest

Did you get a free flame thrower from Tesla ?

I’m trying to put one together…the wings weren’t a problem but I’m struggling with the rest

Also, incidentally, how do you delete the search history of the Amazon app?

2 Likes

What about a bunch of nerds running around in E & P t-shirt

3 Likes

Lmao pretty sure zeline underwear is non existent

Guarantee that guy beats me in every aspect of the game

With that being said i want a lucky t shirt too

You’re joking right? A lot of gamers considered E & P to be too pedestrian, only geriatric in nursing home would play a game this slow. You would be too embarrassed to walk around advertising that you play E & P. I hide my E & P addiction from my love ones.

1 Like

Here you go…20 blah blah

1 Like

That’s harsh. They’re much cheaper than that. Probably something more like:

$4.99 VIP pass: Allows you to check in one hour early, with 2 free drink coupons

$3.00 Panel Tickets: Gives you a 1.3% chance of meeting the developer you’d like to meet. Most people get to hear the SGG janitorial staff talk about cleaning the office. Free attendees get 2 tickets with their entry pass.

Free previews on new game content: You have to fill out surveys to win a chance to see this. You can fill out 10 surveys an hour, and they give a 0.3‰ chance of letting you in. For $1.00, you can buy an extra 10 surveys to fill out for the current hour.

1 Like

Special area called 8-7, you walk around in an enclosed area of 10 x 10 metres, for a chance to meet SG intern.

2 Likes

What the f…

20 characters

Zeline underwear you’re looking for.

1 Like

Oh ok lmao i was sooo lost for a minute

Not sure why anyone would want to go to a mobile cringe con

Especially when you already know if they do a Q&A everyone will hate on them

1 Like

Really good point actually

On second thoughts I think yeah they won’t want to see the addicts or mob as you say :joy:

1 Like

I think the Q&A with a few voices(like the last one) would be pretty interesting and beneficial

But yea if they did it with a wider base of participants live, it would definitely be rip city left and right. Devs wouldnt answer enough questions, players wouldnt ask the right questions, the answers to the questions wouldn’t be informational enough to satisfy the general population, etc etc

Moderator’s heads would probably explode after the players got back on the forum