Puzzle Combat forums? [Staff response post#10]

Agreed but unfortunately their logic stacks up…

PC loot now matches what you would get from the equivalent in EP… :confused:

What makes these a pain for me is my most used items are hand grenades and medium charge drinks, both which use batteries!

Not like that in E&P, where their equivalents are Axes and medium Mana Potions – they don’t share the same materials there!

1 Like

Think that’s probably a record? It is in our alliance at least… Blunderbuss is a game changer! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Blunderbuss + 8-Bit ??? :grin: awesome hit!

1 Like

Toss in Pantera & you can deal some hefty damage

1 Like

8-bit, Rex, Mo, Cooper and Blunderbuss and lots of yellow tiles :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t have Pantera unfortunately!

2 Likes

They need to add the offer to share with alliance members here on PC as well it would be nice to help each other out to grow. Maybe @Guvnor could help make it happen lol.

1 Like

Nice that you think I have that kind of sway :stuck_out_tongue:

Bear in mind that it took almost 3.5 years before SGG added it to E&P for the first time so… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yea i know but we can hope they learned how great it is :joy:

Hello. Can somebody tell me where i can find the next Hotm that will appear?

There’s no communication about it from the developers and there’s no beta, so no one knows, but since they’ve repeated the first 4 HOTMs, it’s very likely that the next HOTM will be Minamoto again.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for the quick answer.

I don‘t play the Game so long. Is Goldman a HOTM too? Or which one is the fourth one?

Yes.

Goldman November 2019/April 2020
Mr Magnat December 2019/May 2020
Jocasta January/June
Chul February/July
Minamoto March (/August?)

1 Like

Any ideas about what was fixed in the update?

@Petri, is it possible to get a „featured message“ like we have in E&P for combat puzzles also?

Would be great for war coordination

1 Like

I noted that Mirage was listed as slow before, but now she’s listed as average speed correctly.

Before and now:

To be clear, any hero between 43 - 49 speed charges at 11 tiles and is considered average speed. Mirage’s speed is still 43, however her card now correctly says she’s average speed instead of slow like before (she was never slow, that part was incorrect – that’s one of the fixes they made).

That’s the only one I’ve noted.

2 Likes

I see Stinger’s portrait is still shown for TS13. That’s been that way forever.

3 Likes

Anyone know if this game will be available on iOS in the United States? When I try to download it I get this message…

That’s normal as I understand it. The game is still in soft launch and isn’t available in the majority of countries.

Eventually it will be available but just not yet.

If you’re keen you can download the APK File on an android or use an android emulator on your computer to play (like Bluestacks or NOX)

2 Likes