Puzzle Combat forums? [Staff response post#10]

I’m at the last Area (22) with just 3* heroes as well haha, I carpet bombed the bosses mostly. Lotte and Vittoria have been kind too.

I didn’t notice that the experience remained the same though. Hopefully that is intended for now, should be fixed later though once more countries get the game.

I’ve noticed that from province 10 onwards the XP seems to go like this:

S1: 987
S2: 977
S3: 987
S4: 1017
S5: 1037
S6: 1037
S7: 1047
S8: 1107
S9: 1107

At least, that’s how it went for P10, P11 and P12 (haven’t gone further since I just started 11 days ago), but I assume from your posts that it’s the same for the higher lvl provinces. P9 and below have a nice XP increase for every stage:

2 Likes

Wish it was out in Aus, looks like the Canadians have a good headstart :slight_smile:

Yes, they joined like 4 months ago. In Romania is available for 3 weeks and lucky me, I found this accidentally, like I said in a previous post. I have 19 days in the game, I am level 21 and I am at P18 with three heroes 3*'and two heroes 2*.

But in the game wasn’t introduced anything yet, so it actually won’t be such a gap. No events, no arenas, no raids, no hotm, no uncommon quests, no rare quests, no elemental chest, no emblems, minimum rewards with very very rare chance for an AM. Practically, we are just building the base and go through missions. OK, this also means a good advance and advantage for Canadians, but not so problematic, since the rest of the world will have the same chances for the first hotm and so on…

And by the way, the EXP gained in missions is identical as in here. 8-7 gives 817 EXP, like in here. Also is the best for farming. But like someone already said above, after that the EXP is frozen in all areas. I suppose this is intended, to not gain to much exp and grow to much in level until the game will be released everywhere. And this is not in my understanding… It was released in a country as Romania (most people doesn’t even hear about my country and those have heard, they know it from movies with Dracula :rofl:) and in other more known and bigger countries, not. What would be the reason?

1 Like

New update out today, the 4 new heroes they added look pretty good.

It’s really sad IMO that Magnus is a slow sniper. That is just poor design choice. But this isn’t the place to complain about that… I’ll have to do that over when they have Puzzle Combat forums :confused:

2 Likes

And would be a lot of saying… We have 2 heroes 3* here with sharing damage and none there. Also, I didn’t see a single dispeller for God Sake… The game is very unbalanced and broken how it is right now, especially for this issue, with no dispeller… I mean, this is just stupid…

1 Like

Game definitely needs more dispellers in the 3* range, and will need several more in the 4* and 5* levels too.

Agree that it’s there’s a significant amount of room for balance.

They nerfed 11-8! it used to give like 5k food and10k iron and now it gives half. Does anyone know the next best level to farm?
Rex (4* yellow) and Sureshot (5* purple) debuff, I have rex and hes great.
There are a few more cleansers, but they tend to be on heroes that are not the best.

In the update they added 5 heroes (one more than what the patch notes said), but got the colors wrong! they were short yellow 3&4*, red 3&4*, green 4* (in order to have quantities 1/2/3/4/5* = 15/15/20/20/20 = 18 in each color) - they released red 3/4/5*, a blue 5*, and a yellow 4* - and now they have one too many red and blue 5*, and still one too few yellow 3* and green 4*!

1 Like

Recruits from that stage were nerfed too. Used to be around 11, now I’m getting around 7 per run. :frowning:

I’ll try running other stages, but I’m sad this stage was gutted.

Does anyone know where can I find the release notes for the last update? It seems they did some major changes and I didn’t find out till today. My alliance teammates are also worried and they don’t know what to do with the craft weapons, since they are not allowed for promoting anymore.

P.S. I also found out only today they nerfed Jennifer. I brought her for yellow WM and then… big surprise.

They’re on the play store for me.

I just disassemble craft weapons. They have higher drop rate of weapon parts. Think of em like trainer Heroes, except for weapons

I know that. But before the update they could be used for promoting. To make the last promoting level for an epic weapon now, you should sacrifice a rare weapon fully upgraded.

P.S. I just wanna see those notes to see if this is permanently. Btw, I don’t understand where to find those. How could I find a release note in Playstore? :slight_smile:

Click the “What’s New” section.

No mention of craft weapons being unable to be used for promoting though… They did silent changes too that weren’t documented. Nerfing 11-8 loot as an e.g.

1 Like

I don’t know about this section, but I got my answer. This is what I did wanna find out. So, they actually didn’t make any announcement, the game is still tested and we are the guinea pigs. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve kept (and updated after the latest patch) a spreadsheet with loot and they indeed nerfed/buffed a bunch of stages.

As of the latest patch these are my favourite stages to farm:

• 8-1 or 8-2 if all you care about is recruits. They give about 9 recruits for 3WE, which is the best recruit/WE ratio in the game, apart from Find Recruits stage 1. They have decent amount of enemies as well, so good for filling the chest.
  • 12-9 (4WE) or 9-1 (3WE) if you also care about XP and/or food/metal. 12-9 gives the best XP in the game. 9-1 give seems to give slighly more recruits, but significantly less XP. But I do need more runs of 9-1 after patch to say anything for sure.
  • Any level in 5 for backpa… uh I mean rugged shirts.

Also, I’ve noticed that actually playing a level always gives materials in 2’s (so 2, 4, 6 or 8), while if you’re using loot tickets you can also get 1 rugged shirt for example. Don’t know if that’s intended or a bug, but good to know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I farm 12-9 for 3 weeks. It’s the best mission in the game for more reasons than you mentioned. First of all, is the best for filling the 100 chest. But the most important thing, at every several missions you may receive in loot 2 x rare book. Though the rare books aren’t supposed to be found until area 22 and it’s obviously a bug, these books always come in loot as pair, beginning with area 12. And it’s obviously most important among books (I have hundreds of common and uncommon, dozens of epic and legendary, but never rare; when I’m lucky to collect 3 of them, are used immediately).

1 Like

Yes, good point! Big advantage of 12-9 is the chance of good materials (especially the rare books!), at the cost of less Rugged shirts. Also, my team’s not good enough yet to always win 12-9 when autoplaying, which is a huge disadvantage for me :frowning: But soon enough!

Also, good to know it takes 8 runs of 12-9 (32 WE) to fill your chest, 7 if you’re lucky (28 WE), while it also takes 7 or 8 runs of 8-1/8-2 (21-24 WE) to fill your chest, so I usually prefer to use 8-2 to fill my chest in the morning (as I’m only lvl 20 with 25 WE). Then switch to 12-9 when I have enough recruits/rugged shirts to keep my TC2 running and time to actually play instead of autoplaying.

If anyone can tell me a good way to get spades I’m all ears though! They should drop from Area 12 onwards according to the description, but I’ve never seen them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I joined this game a month ago, when was available in my country and obviously I do not have either a team for autofarming 12-9. But I play it manually at every chest and I finish it quickly and easy with Lotte, Famke and Dougal, the best support 3* heroes. And the spades come as well in pairs. Just finished to farm few minutes ago and got another 2:

I don’t need items at all. All I need is the rare books. They are the most precious books right now (until the 5* heroes will may be levelled) and they are truly rare. The few epic and legendary needed for the last special levels are dropped frequently in regular chests. Just I got another 2 epic in this 100 chest. And I need rare :smile:

1 Like

Aha so they’re not a myth! I have over a 100 runs in area 12 and up in my spreadsheet and not a single spade. Guess I was just unlucky then :wink: Hopefully soon! :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

When is this game going to have its own official forum!
Is there an updated site like a wiki or facebook group or anything that is pooling info on this game?
Does anybody know what is the best level to get Uncommon skillbooks from?