Puzzle Combat forums? [Staff response post#10]

Yay! That is the first Challenge Event I’ve ever won :tada: :partying_face:

My scores (I improved one slightly right after taking this one, don’t have the updated version):

Foxtrot, the 15 WE flask 4* reward lol. 4-turn bleed DoT with average speed and extra damage against armor is gonna make her a great boss killer :smiley:

Full mono yellow for all stages:

4 Likes

How did you go with the other stages?

Couldn’t complete either Epic (stuck at last stage) nor Legendary (stuck at stage 5)

Decided to focus all my efforts on Rare instead – paid off!

1 Like

Wish this was released in Aus…

would ditch my E&P alt and start on Combat Puzzles lol

1 Like

Great job Dave. 20 Foxtrots :laughing:

2 Likes

I tried hard to keep in the top 10 in rare but it proved impossible for me to maintain it.

I thought it was very good,tough though, very tough.
Items were the key in the end to me finishing legendary and epic, with epic actually proving to be the hardest tier to finish

3 Likes

Man, I just want this game to be released worldwide… :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m sure there are ways to work around that

Only if my phone was rooted or I made a new google account to change the country - both of which are not worth it :wink:

If you know of other ways let me know !

I think you just have to use a VPN and there are some free ones about.

If you use Android, you only have to install the apk , no need for root, just enable “unknown procedence” or something like that. Can download the apk just with a quick search in Google. No need of a VPN.

I was not aware of that I thought that to install an apk I had to root my device.

I’ll look into it thanks mate

Nah, the VPN doesn’t work because the Play Store is locked to the region where you set up your account. Even if you move countries it’s super hard to change the region from your store (I had to do it when I moved and I do not want to repeat that experience).

no root - just install tunnelbear + aurora store; start tunnelbear - change to canada - start aurura store - find puzzle combat - install, and thts it

No need for all of that friend. No root, not tunnelbear (don’t know what’s that), nothing. I’m in Spain , the game is not out here. I downloaded the apk from ****(don’t know if I can tell, PM if not), trusted source, and install and play. Nothin more, nothin less.
iOS is a different thing…

1 Like

I updated the infographics with all heroes:

2 Likes

Puzzle combat out in the us

Too cool. Puzzle mechanic feels faster with the bullets. Sort of wish I didn’t have to start from scratch though. I forgot how e&p felt as a beginner!! lol Military theme is pretty sweet.

Will there be a dedicated forum to it?

2 Likes

Think I read there going to split this one.

Thought it must be released in US , lots of new members.
Not released were I am, but I’m playing :slight_smile:

Is that line group going ok.Anyone got a link , not Qr code.

1 Like

This is the link for the line app group

Ok,that doesn’t seem right !