I’m still working on making one. I’ll try getting a text based one up tonight with a proper graphic by end of weekm.
Ok thank you very much
have to launch the game in Brazil
Answering this late. I am not tracking anything but from my experience, I’ve noted:
leveling up weapons is a lot faster and cheaper resource-wise than leveling up troops in E&P
- This is mostly due to requiring parts rather than EXP to level up
- They don’t need a hilariously high amount of food either which is good.
- However, promoting weapons is insanely time consuming for 5* ones because they’re so rare to summon and they require you to sacrifice 2 4* weapons and 1 5* weapon. So the time spent upgrading them really seems to compare about the same as the time spent leveling up 4* troops
Heroes take much longer to level up in PC
- this is mostly due to them having much more higher level caps, where the food costs actually start going up higher than anything we see in E&P (4*s go to level 4.80 and 5* go to level 5.100!)
- Rare, Epic and Legendary Skill Books are a bottleneck too (though nowhere near as bad as emblems)
Materials-wise – I see very similar trends in PC and E&P.
- You eventually get all the 4* materials (eq. to 3* unfarmable in E&P) + more if you can destroy 10* war machines consistently
- 5* materials (eq. to 4* mats in E&P) are trickled here and there
- however the materials required in both games is equalized… 2 of each general 4* ones and 5* ones + 6 color specific 5* ones and 8 color-specific 4* ones
The increase in rolls is likely due to the fact that they also drop weapons and parts for weapons. Something which titans and chests in general don’t do in E&P is drop troops – and likely why leveling up weapons also feels a lot easier than troops. The presence of craft weapons is a huge advantage as well… I wish that there were “trainer troops” in E&P which would be the equivalent.
In summary, I do note that there are some differences in terms of total items, however it is due to weapons working differently than troops. The downside however is that heroes are much more difficult to max than in E&P, though the additional resources and grinding time spent on them over E&P isn’t too bad.
Wow, thanks @DaveCozy!
I’ve noticed some of this but haven’t progressed far enough to experience the rest of it, thanks for the primer
@ilboll (and anyone else interested).
I have now added a Quick Guide to the Puzzle Combat Resources thread. More stuff will come as I generate it.
Thanks so much! Great job!
The newest Puzzle Combat HOTM features a guest appearance by @Rook
In addition to having a weapon named after her, she also gets her Avatar in as a Special Skill!
I thought it was a nice touch that the hero was purple…like mine. Muahahaha!
In stage 10 I’ve found Blaire & strawman as bosses.
I just double checked my SS’s. Both normal and Easy have Blaire and Grohl. I haven’t done Advanced yet so it may be different. If so I suspect it’s a bug more than anything.
Thanks for checking it and yes, I’m talking about advanced difficult, forgot to say it. Let’s hear what others say, I’m sure that I’ve found strawman cos I used your guide to build my teams and found me with a yellow team against him I manage to beat the lvl anyway so I forgive you @Guvnor
any idea what this Master Weapon event will look like, what to expect?
None you’ll find out like the rest of us in 10 hours time hehe
Does anyone know how often the Master Weapon event will show up? Monthly? Bi-monthly?
Based on it moving the regular Challenge Event forward a week in scheduling, I would expect it to come about monthly.
- Weapons of the Month added to rotation
I dunno how else to feel about that tbh
Yeah I really want to see how it pans out…
There are two scenarios where I would be “ok” with this as an addition:
IF it is simply 15-25 weapons which are on an endless cycle
IF it is simply a “featuring” of one of the existing weapons for a month
I really really really really hope it’s not an endless addition of new weapons each month… That will really kill a lot of the vibe for me I thinks…
The weapons are behind a pay-wall… really will ■■■■ me off if this is the case
the “new” weapons are massively “better” than existing weapons (meaning you’re disadvantaged if you don’t have them)
the new weapons introduce new skills/ casts with them… thus making the game more complex from soemthign which is SUPPOSED to just be a stat booster…