Puzzle Combat forums? [Staff response post#10]

Answering this late. I am not tracking anything but from my experience, I’ve noted:

• leveling up weapons is a lot faster and cheaper resource-wise than leveling up troops in E&P

• This is mostly due to requiring parts rather than EXP to level up
    • They don’t need a hilariously high amount of food either which is good.
    • However, promoting weapons is insanely time consuming for 5* ones because they’re so rare to summon and they require you to sacrifice 2 4* weapons and 1 5* weapon. So the time spent upgrading them really seems to compare about the same as the time spent leveling up 4* troops
  • Heroes take much longer to level up in PC

• this is mostly due to them having much more higher level caps, where the food costs actually start going up higher than anything we see in E&P (4*s go to level 4.80 and 5* go to level 5.100!)
    • Rare, Epic and Legendary Skill Books are a bottleneck too (though nowhere near as bad as emblems)
  • Materials-wise – I see very similar trends in PC and E&P.

• You eventually get all the 4* materials (eq. to 3* unfarmable in E&P) + more if you can destroy 10* war machines consistently
    • 5* materials (eq. to 4* mats in E&P) are trickled here and there
    • however the materials required in both games is equalized… 2 of each general 4* ones and 5* ones + 6 color specific 5* ones and 8 color-specific 4* ones

The increase in rolls is likely due to the fact that they also drop weapons and parts for weapons. Something which titans and chests in general don’t do in E&P is drop troops – and likely why leveling up weapons also feels a lot easier than troops. The presence of craft weapons is a huge advantage as well… I wish that there were “trainer troops” in E&P which would be the equivalent.

In summary, I do note that there are some differences in terms of total items, however it is due to weapons working differently than troops. The downside however is that heroes are much more difficult to max than in E&P, though the additional resources and grinding time spent on them over E&P isn’t too bad.

2 Likes