Puzzle Combat forums? [Staff response post#10]

Another update without Hollowpoint buff :pensive:

1 Like

When it releases to Sri Lanka ?

I noticed it’s available in Germany now. I think I will try it out. Is it still “soft launch” or fully launched now?

1 Like

@TheBeastxGreat, nothing confirmed from SGG about when global release will continue. There are ways to still get & play the game in other countries but only if you have an Android Phone (look up APK downloads if you’re interested).

@diesdas, it is still in “soft release” but the game is fully operational & functioning.

3 Likes

Can any of the staff confirm when the merc event will be back around? If its not for a while let ppl know, you’ll make more money :grin:

Mercenary event Jungle Showdown added @Guvnor. This event plays like a cross between a new season and a seasonal event. It has a lot of new heroes and is up for only 3 days like a new season, but has one long scenario like a seasonal event. I wonder if there will be a Mercenary event for each season and the Jungle Showdown is the summer one? This event is very green, but no reflect color, so I wonder if there will be 5 merc events? @EmpiresPuzzles can we get a some clarity on how often this event will play and if there will be different merc events?

4 Likes

Our guess was monthly but with a different theme/color/rule modifier each month. It’s nice not having the color reflect for a change, but the rewards are underwhelming given the length of the event and the fact that so few will be able to complete it.

3 Likes

If anyone is interested, the highest war machines currently in game are 10*. We’ve killed 8 in a row, but still no 11*. Hopefully they’ll add them soon enough!

2 Likes

One thing I really miss in both PC and EP: A possibility for leaders and co-leaders to check which players will participate in a war, before the matchmaking starts, and to also gain access to those check-boxes, ie they get the ability to remove non-active players from the war but still keep them in the alliance. I’ve seen several alliances that have inactive players like this. Those players might still contribute against war machines/titans, but somehow don’t get the message that they’ll have to uncheck the war marker, so their weak teams still participate without attacking. And the leaders somehow don’t want to kick those players either. Letting leaders have access to war participation for all players in the alliance could solve a lot of problems.

I really hope they make a separate forum or at least sub-forum for PC soon.

I checked in with Staff & they confirmed that the automatic opting out of an “Inactive member” is the same in PC as in EP.

So if a player uses 0 flags on two consecutive wars, they are automatically opted out of future wars.

But yes, it would be a nice QoL thing for a Leader to be able to opt-out a member…

1 Like

Huh…that’s interesting. Didn’t know that feature existed, and I’m not sure it works as intended because I have seen some members “participating” in several wars without attacking, but maybe they did attack once. I’ll keep an eye out for this to see if it works correctly.

Is there a reason we don’t have the ‘featured message’ for alliances yet? I don’t see a good reason why such a simple feature wasn’t included from start?

1 Like

I’m new to the game. My first three summons have all three been Vittoria. Meh…was my first thought…but now I think she’s hell of a hero for a 3*. Am I right? Someone with experiences?

1 Like

She’s a good 3* hero, yes.

Yes, she is a very good hero. This game, imo, has some real duds among classics, so she shines even more by comparison. I would consider leveling at least one dupe of her. In fact, I kept one for just that purpose.

Because it hasn’t been added yet…? :stuck_out_tongue: They are still adding bits and pieces as they go. The game is still in Soft Launch (read development); twas only 2-3 months ago that Alliance Wars were added; they are still making the challenge events (3/5 have been made so far); Up until 4 months ago, they were still tweaking & changing the hero promotion requirements.

She is one of the BEST 3* heroes… I have 5x of her levelling for Challenge Events & know its a popular tactic for Rare Competition.

1 Like

Anyone else noticed a lower drop rate of items

(mostly noted the green shirt droprate lowered drastically)

Yes, they “fixed the discrepancy” between loot tickets and manually running stages in the last update. Before you always got x2 loot from manually running stages (so 2, 4 or 6 shirts) and now that they “fixed the discrepancy” it’s x1 loot from manually running stages (so 1, 2 or 3 shirts) like using loot tickets.

1 Like

Hehe they should have fixed it by raising the loot ticket loot instead, those damn shirts alongside batteries are already rare :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agreed but unfortunately their logic stacks up…

PC loot now matches what you would get from the equivalent in EP… :confused: