Puzzle Combat forums? [Staff response post#10]

Think you’re in now aren’t you?

Yes, I am in now. Thanks!

1 Like

Any trusted source to download update 17.0.1? Found the 17.0 apk, but for 17.0.1 can only find xapk and prefer not to install extra apps.

I haven’t done another update beyond 17.0

ok, will stay with 17.0 ftm then. Thanks @Guvnor !

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: New phone please help

I updated the infographics, they’ve been out of date since February. They’ve changed some hero stats slightly since then and added new heroes too.

PS - plz buff Anastasia. She’s seriously the worst 5* hero in the game. Her heal is super mediocre, with all these armor breaking heroes the armor addition just doesn’t make up for her awful heal.

PPS - also please increase the drop rates of rare books, they’re so difficult to get. Farming 12-9 all day I get maybe 4 a day if I’m lucky. I want my heroes to read more! :frowning:

3 Likes

How much i feel you…

1 Like

=T Repeat HOTM is a bummer.

And the kicker is that they say “Exclusive in april!!”… Yeah… very exclusive!

Lol… I thought I was dreaming.

Well saves me time I suppose, no need to update my hero lists

1 Like

Hello! Anyone know when new event starts? Tomorrow or next week?

1 Like

Next week :slight_smile: Same week as the Empires & Puzzles Event.

I believe tho that the PC event is offset by 1 day & starts on the THURSDAY (2nd Thursday of the Month)

Hey til we have our own puzzle combat forum, just thought I’d post this here for anyone interested in joining my alliance.

2 Likes

My game doesn’t load and I get message “u expected error: api.unknown…” any solution? Happens to someone?

Yeah happened to me too.

Go to your APK handler and download the update (again)

'“Updated” it to 17.1.0 (even tho that version I already had) and it fixed it

1 Like

Updated to 17.1 solved the problem, thanks @Guvnor !

1 Like

Raiders of Wasteland EVENT mob & boss guide:

2 Likes

Still nothing on iOS public release?

1 Like

First in Rare!

Scores:

My team;

Personally I would’ve brought another Magnus over one of the Jem’s (maybe even 4 Magnus) if I had more. Since he has higher attack despite being a slow sniper.

6 Likes