Puzzle Combat forums? [Staff response post#10]

Hey, that’s awesome. I didn’t know the game had been released in US :slight_smile:

Here’s to some forum categories for Puzzle Combat :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

We have a line group for anyone who wants to join- all ally members welcome for sharing hints and tips and data

1 Like

It’s not available to me :man_shrugging: (but maybe SGG wants it that way)

Android only maybe?

20phones

1 Like

I am an iPhone. It’s possible.

2 Likes

Moderators Note

Staff confirmed to me today that Puzzle Combat is still in soft launch, only available in certain devices on the USA at the moment, and still not widely available to all places.

Still no ETA on when it’ll launch fully. Hang tight folks!

2 Likes

I can get it on my android phones, but not available for my iPad :frowning: I am in California…

Don’t you tell me how to live my life!

I see it when searching for Puzzle Combat on iOS but when I click the image the page goes white forever.

1 Like

I just noticed Puzzle Combat available on Android in the US. Any alliances out there of E&P veterans that are new to Puzzle Combat looking for members?

GL. I’m sure you’ll see a few familiar names like @DaveCozy :smile:

2 Likes

Maybe some familiar names masquerading as other familiar names…

(I’m trying to sign up as Zephyr)

5 Likes

GL with that…:rofl: Thank goodness you’re not trying to use zephyr1… as there can be only 1 :smile:

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Who the hell puts 15:00am as I time? Shouldn’t it be 15:00 or 3:00pm or 3:00am
I call shenanigans on this post…

For shame on getting duped @DaveCozy

5 Likes

Just started playing strictly F2P, I’m liking the combat aspect so far and a lot more interesting to me than MythWars ever was. Gives me something to do when I’m not on updating calendars or waiting for my WE to recharge on E&P ( :slightly_smiling_face:)

@Emmat can you please send me invite to the LINE chat, my ID is listed in my profile. Thanks!

3 Likes

WHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE I’m in!!!

Here we come Puzzles Combat!!!

Edit:
@FrenziedEye, hit me up on Line! My ID is Guvnor81

3 Likes

Thanks guys, not in the play store yet in Aus though?

I got a work-around

You on line or Discord?

Lol I’m on discord, how do I find you?

@FrenziedEye#6624

Finally able to get in to the game in the US. Question for those that have been playing for a little while: Do I need to treat heros/leveling in this game like E&P? I was fortunate to pull 2 4* off the start (Throttle and Astrid) and a 3* in Leapfrog (I assume Catalina is who everyone gets just like Bane was). Do I need to ignore my 4* and level up a squad of 2*? Then work on 3*? I want to be F2P, but I did just buy the starter pack to get a couple pulls early on.

1 Like

Cookie Settings