šŸ“˜ Puss in Boots: Fables of Grimforest ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

What? Why would I bring 3 green to a red tank? If I can charge 3 average speed heroes it was over anyway, might as well bring neutral damage instead of weak damage. He wonā€™t change all of the heroes to blue, only the red ones, which means heā€™d only be effective there vs a mono defenseā€¦ Anyway, this thread is about puss, so we should get back to that butā€¦ I have a feeling youā€™re going to change your mind on chameleon.

1 Like

Because it is easier green, himself being green. Anyway, you are right, itā€™s not the place for some discussions here.

Wellā€¦ It kinda is about being unsure or notā€¦ Thatā€™s kinda the point of opinions.

Your ā€œfactā€ is in fact your opinion. My opinion is that Finley and Gravemaker are far better offensive heroes than Chameleon is. But thatā€™s my opinion.

2 Likes

Sth new about Puss or is this thread chameleoned now?

3 Likes

Being offensive = best attack. How GM improves the attack line-up? So far, the best and highest atk buffs in the game are those of Chameleon. This is what I meant. It is not my opinion, it is a fact. As long remains unchanged in betaā€¦

I got the cat, first 5* red, good but not the best, I donā€™t have a summoner, but the life and attack boost is nice. Got him, Isarnia (second 5* blue) and Hansel (already have Gretel).

G. Chameleon - He change the entire team to the opposite color, the purple turns yellow, the yellow turns purple, the green turns blue, the blue turns red, itā€™s not the entire team turns the opposite color of the enemies tankā€¦

1 Like

All Iā€™m going to say is my new (ish) Captain of Diamonds seems slightly more valuable now.

3 Likes

Include Gobbler in the list of usable heroes due to summoner heroes.

1 Like

See i just consider him a worse version of Ares. His attack boost is just a copy/paste of Ares(+54Atk and 36 Crit). The color switching seems like a gamble most of the time, compared to Ares HoT.

How to be worse, since Ares buff is only for adjacent allies and Chameleonā€™s for all allies? :man_facepalming: Besides, heā€™s the best dispeller in the gameā€¦ Anyway, if you have more clever thoughts about this, post at the Chameleon thread, since here is off topic. Should be amusingā€¦

Well I finally scraped together enough challenge coins for another pull. Was expecting the usual suspects, but along came PiB. He seems like a 5* version of Boldtusk, but with HoT and minions. I think Iā€™ll enjoy him, probably enough that Iā€™ll level him before my shiny new Azlar, idk.

Lucky you!

20 minionsā€¦

1 Like

Got him on a single gem pull with just under 3 hours left

3 Likes

Gonna put him with Seshat and LotL and now I may just have a reason to take Inari to 80

3 Likes

My question is this, how many minions can one hero have, they only show 3 so is that the cap?

Yes, 3 is the cap for minions on a single hero

1 Like

I figured so, thank you

So I was super blessed with pulls recently and got mother north, 2 boss wolfs, another Elena, Thorne, Elkanen (the male elf to match his sister) from TC20, buddy, and a plethora of 4s. My question is, is it just me, or is Puss gonna be a nasty tank emblemed up? I mean wow. Heals, buffs, gets a 3 blind mice meat shield to make him tank better, and then some. I am really interested in everyoneā€™s thoughts on him as a tank ONCE EMBLEMED to increase defense and health. I donā€™t see many red tanks and I currently use Aegir+6. Puss is a rouge! He can dodge the specials that, at tank, you know will.be coming. Maybe Iā€™m wrong. But I was so happy to get him over snow white. Am I nuts? Thanks for responses.

P.s. got 2 grimbles too. 2 Neiths last month, one already maxed and sheā€™s so clutch on offense. But thatā€™s for a different post.

2 Likes

He is solid. Thatā€™s all I can say.

Awesome together.

I tested my booted Pu$$y against the dark Lord.

1 Like