📘 Puss in Boots: Fables of Grimforest – Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Was after snow white, but I’m not disappointed.
Edit: this is the 2nd 10 pull by the way

6 Likes

Just got this kitty, now need more summoners, because i have only a Red Hood. What an irony

2 Likes

Even without minion allies. PIB is really good with the buffs as well. Like a minion version of Ares, minus the crit chance

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for Telluria

1 Like

Wow, another one

2 Likes

Not really love minions maker heroes, so don’t really like puss in boots either.

That said, he is not a bad hero and could sinergy well with others of the same kind.

1 Like

3 Likes

Can anyone upload a picture of their nice and shiny new Puss in Boots showing his stats on 1/1? :}

Edit: stats not status

1 Like

4 Likes

I have not tried specifically for Puss. But I think I might, if I can swing it. I loved his special skill in the Rare tiers. I wouldn’t mind him in my arsenal.

I guess he is why Grimble exists???

5 Likes

Vets… Just got Puss and Grimble. Am I right in noticing that PnB is a healer/buffer… and he is Red??? That seems huge. Am I off track?

4 Likes

No you’re right but there are other reds who play a similar role. Ares comes to mind and so does Boldtusk only because a lot of players have fully emblemed BT. Puss just incorporates minions as well. Even Zim has an attack buff with a small heal from element link. Still PnB is a nice hero and I’d like to have him.

1 Like

I was happier I pulled Pixie with my 10 coins, instead pulling PIB… He’s just an average legendary in my opinion, shining only in the specific line-up, though from my pow, not even there, because the summoners never bothered me.

I’ll keep the rest of my coins and all gems for the next event, for G. Chameleon. A game changer hero, who can turn a defensive line-up in his favourite colour, even if that one in not allowed in that tournament, for example. A hero who can change the colour of a defense, is obviously one of the best offensive heroes in the game and that’s the one I’ll hunt :smiley:

The way I understand chameleon, he’ll turn dark to holy, blue to green, stuff like that, I’m not sure how effective that will be in raids, sounds confusing more then anything else. Maybe I’m not seeing the utility you see… at first I thought he turned all heroes to a color his tiles were strong against, which seemed amazing, but that’s not the case I don’t believe.

2 Likes

This is my understanding also.

Useful if someone tanks yellow with purple flanks.

Simply stack purple heroes and Chameleon. Kill the tank, then fire Chameleon and badaboom, you got essentially 3 yellows up the middle :wink:

2 Likes

That’s interesting and could be fun vs the right team for sure, but yeah, not something I think of as game changing or chase worthy for me.

It is nothing confusing. Let’s say there is a 5* tournament (no matter the rule), blue not allowed. So most players will have a centre red. Go with Chameleon and other two greens. Charge him and it’s game over. Because turns al defense in blue. Also the atk buff and crit buff for all allies is huge. Not to mention first time Chameleon removes everything from enemies, even the undispelable effects. So, where is the confusion? He’s by far the most offensive hero in the game.

Not sure on the most offensive but I definitely agree he’ll have some very broad and niche uses, making him quite powerful as a hero

1 Like

It’s not about being sure or not… It is fact due to his buffs.

Cookie Settings