C.Rigard+20, C.Tibertus+20, Proteus+18, Sabina+20, Sartana+18

Following heros also maxxed:
C.Rigard+18
Rigard
Fura

The follwing heros available to max:
Malicna 2.52 (some emblems available)
Zulag 3.70 (some emblems available)
Obakan 2.60 (no emblems available for them)
Sargasso 1.1 (no emblems available for them)
Sartana 1.1 (no emblems available for them)
Amoenna 3.60
Stonecleave 1.1
Boomer 1.1
Cyprian 1.1
Tibertus/Rigards 1.1

At the moment I see no real heros I want to max. Only thing that maybe a bit sense (but not much). Max Zulag replace Sabina. However this clashes with Heal over time with C.Rigard, switching to normal rigard doesn’t make sense as attack up is so good.
Sabina is ok, sometimes handy for displell but one of the squishier heros, where zulag could help cover Tibertus and Proteus with her defensive buffs.

I have 21 tabards, no issue with this, my concern are damascus blades (only 2)

Any advice any good upcoming Purple heros? I was thinking about doing a 30 pulls in one of the next events.

Sartana, or Moreau (s4) or Jabberwock (Wonderland)

Based on who you have I would be tempted to do a second Sartana. A second purple sniper is always handy in wars etc…

I also like Obakan’s costume. If you do pull’s on the costume portal it might be worth ascending him.

I’d wait. I don’t see you using any of those more than your current heroes. I only have 3 D blades as well and I’m extra picky.

1 Like

I wouldn’t any 5* purple between those choices. I’d recommend you to wait and use the pulls in the season 4.

ok i got Malicna from a 30 pull as a saving grace, thinking about waiting for a potential killhare pull otherwise i think about giving malicna a chance.

Malicna is a solid choice. She will make your heroes charge faster. Proteus can keep his mana block up and Rigard his HoT. I would caution to choose your sequencing with her and Tibs situationally very carefully.

Does she replace Sabina then?

Good luck out there!

:beers:

indeed i would remove sabina then and use her emblems to max uareus, almur and carol.

While dispell is handy she is simply to weak on health/def to be a solid choice at highlevel.

It can situational. In raids Rigard is better, but in PvE you can cleanse with antidotes so Sabina could be better sometimes. I think it’s a good call to say Malicna replaces one of the two healers situationally.

For what it’s worth Malicna is better, but I think Zulag could be a solid PvE machine and more useful if they bring back raid formations.

If you get Domitia she can debuff for you too at the same speed as Sabina, granted Sabina is a passive debuff for riposte, etc…

:beers:

Why Carol? No better reds available? I have Carol at 4/70 and I sure as hell wouldn’t emblem her… but that’s partly due to Vanda+18 Mitsuko+19 and Uraeus at 4/80 hungry for emblems… anyway, I’m curious as for why would Carol deserve emblems…

No better sorcerers, also Carol is decent with emblems.

Ok… my Carol won’t see any emblems unfortunately… too many better sorcerers for me… On the other hand I do have 1700+ ranger emblems waiting for a lucky pull…

Cookie Settings