Purple hero advice please

So my very 1st 4* of any colour was Cyprian so he’s levelled to 3-60 and then I was waiting on trap tools.
Then I picked up aeron and not 1 but 2 tibertus!
I switched to aeron as he’s my only 5* but I’ve been reading good stuff about tibertus…

I now have enough trap tools for 1 of them. Should I stick with aeron or take tibertus all the way?
I’ve added a screenshot of my top heros

Tiburtus 100% he is super good! And u want a maxed 4/70 for events!

3 Likes

I agree i would do tiburtus over those two for sure. Ramming pulverizer is a great special skill.

3 Likes

Yeah Ciprian is totally off the table, and you have kashrek and kiril already to work as healers! Level up Tibs and Kiril ASAP

1 Like

And don’t forget Wukong is instrumental against Titans.

1 Like

Thanks all!

Yep, Wu and Kiril are both new too. Quite excited about my team once they are both levelled :grinning:

I’d level up Wu first. Feed him EVERY color feeder hero. Then level Kiril. Then Tibs.

Kiril & Tib’s specials stack causing each tile damage to more than double. Couple that with Wu’s special and you’ll get sextuple damage!

2 Likes

Ooh nice - more excited now! Watch this space…

The thing is you will get more assention mats faster the higher you go (challenge events for example). I have 2 Areons and an super psyched for them. If you go with him first you will not be sad.

BUT! Before you have a butt load of 5s, tiburtus is way more useful in more situations. I use him all the time and I have 3 5 purples. He rocks for the same reason Gormek and Grimm rock.

You can not make a bad choice here, but you will get more “love” out it Tib for now

IMHO

2 Likes

So I went with tibs, and indeed have not been disappointed.

I’m in a similar dilemma now. I have accumulated another set of trap tools and was about to give aeron his play, but then I got Sabina and quintus … I’m inclined to make aeron wait some more as I can take her all the way.

Would you agree ?

I’m mostly interested in challenge events and titans

(cyprian is also waiting on trap tools - and without him I wouldn’t have completed legendary grimforest)

The rest of my rosta is :
Kiril
Kashrek
Wu
Tibs
Scarlett
Caedmon

All fully levelled or nearly so

Plus

Cyprian
Colen
Chao