Purple chest? Still waiting

Maybe this is what you are looking for to know what are the materials needed for the 4* and 5* hero ascensions. Good luck :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick answer :slight_smile: These are the resources I need for my heroes or generally for the heroes … Chao is yellow and then comes to level 3 What do I need everything to get to level 4? The same for Grimm in blue … rise level 2 what is needed there to get to level 3 … Then Zyprian is currently at level 1 and what do I need from level 2 to 3 and Azlar at level 1 and what do I need from level 2 to 3?

Check out the specific hero color and tier in the Ascensions tab for the requirements and hopefully that should address most of your ascension materials questions :grinning:

Thanks to @CJM for this doc :+1:

Thank you, but it’s not easy to get through it

The cards show exactly what they need for the current ascension

Already possible but there is so much in it … Can not somehow better understand?

Take Azlar. It shows he needs 273k ham, 3 scrolls, e chain mail and 2 tall boots. Look at the pictures and then the number on right, left is gow.many you have. Currently you show as not having enough ham

You misunderstood me. Yes, I realize that I need this … That’s also for the second Ascension that I see myself. Only what I need then to get the third Ascension that was my question

See @Ronin’s post above for what you need for higher ascensions

Since I do not see through the whole that’s all confused

The post shows what you need for each color atbthe last two ascensions.

there’s a link to the whole spreadsheet showing what you need. OPen in a different link to see it fully.

3 Likes

Thank you, but that’s the ad what makes each individual s.Power or damage, etc :slight_smile:

It lists what you need to ascend each color, or are you asking for something else?

Exactly that is my question what I need next for my heroes … Chao of Lvl 3 on Lvl 4 … Zyprian of Lvl 2 on Lvl 3 … Azlar of Lvl 2 on Lvl 3 and Grimm of Lvl 3 on Lvl 4? What do I need … After that they are finished, I think :wink:

I guess I do t under stand. We used azlar as an example and you said you wanted whar was needed for next ascension. That has been given but you continue to ask

I did not mean for the next ascent for the current :slight_smile:

What I need next to ascend :slight_smile:

For the current ascension, look at each card, for future ascensions, look on the links provided

Omg !!! This thread is still going on even after all the links and explanations lol.

@Dante2377, @Talisax Thanks :+1:

Ok Thunder, let me take one last shot at it and peel it layer-by-layer for you. Hopefully that clarifies the specific details that you are looking for.

Note: I have bolded + italicized the material requirements for next immediate ascension that are applicable for the 4 heroes in the pics posted above by you.

==================================================================
Holy - 4* - CHAO
Ascension 1 to 2 ==> Food 132K, Leather Armor (2), Arcane Scripts (3), Sharpening Stone (2)
Ascension 2 to 3 ==> Food 273K, Arcane Scripts (3), Chainmail Shirt (3), Tall Boots (2)
Ascension 3 to 4 ==> Food 442K, Compass (1), Fine Gloves (1), Chainmail Shirt (3), Orb of Magic (4)

Blue - 4* - GRIMM
Ascension 1 to 2 ==> Food 132K, Leather Armor (2), Strong Rope (3), Sharpening Stone (2)
Ascension 2 to 3 ==> Food 273K, Strong Rope (3), Battle Manual (3), Tall Boots (2)
Ascension 3 to 4 ==> Food 442K, Compass (1), Fine Gloves (1), Battle Manual (3), Warm Capes (4)

Purple - 4* - CYPRIAN
Ascension 1 to 2 ==> Food 132K, Wooden Shield (2), Dagger (3), Sharpening Stone (2)
Ascension 2 to 3 ==> Food 273K, Dagger (3), Scabbard (3), Tall Boots (2)
Ascension 3 to 4 ==> Food 442K, Compass (1), Fine Gloves (1), Scabbard (3), Trap Tools (4)

Red - 5* - AZLAR
Ascension 1 to 2 ==> Food 273K, Arcane Scripts (3), Chainmail Shirt (3), Tall Boots (2)
Ascension 2 to 3 ==> Food 442K, Compass (1), Fine Gloves (1), Chainmail Shirt (3), Hidden Blades (4)
Ascension 3 to 4 ==> Food 708K, Damascus Blade (1), Tome of Tactics (1), Hidden Blades (4), Mystic Rings (6)

Have a good day and good luck with your ascensions :slight_smile:

4 Likes