Purple books

In honesty, probably not.

See this resource for a list of places you can earn 4* Ascension Materials for FREE:

You can also convert other 4* Ascension Materials into MAYBE a Tome of Tactics using the Alchemy Lab. Read more here:

There isn’t one for Damascus Blades or Tome of Tactics. This other Ideas & Feature Requests thread deals with/ asks for/ proposes having new Titans, some of which would be “grey” for the D-Blade or ToT.

They come on approximately the same schedule (RNG being equal)… The exception being for Rare Titan bonus rolls…
However, the bonus roll chance is so tiny I wouldn’t ever count it as being a “reliable” means of getting the bonus item… Put it this way, I have been playing for almost 2 years now & have gotten the Bonus Item a total of 3 times… so yeah… Tthis thread tho requests an improvement to rare titans: [Master] - Improving Rare Titans)

Rare quests are on a cycle which have the 3* & 4* promotion materials as quest stage rewards.

• Mount Umbar → Hidden Blade & Rings
  • Shrikewood → Sturdy Shield & Tonic
  • Frostmarch → Warm Cape & Telescope
  • Farholm Pass #1 → Fine Gloves & Tome of Tactics
  • Shiloh Desert → Orb & Darts
  • Morlovia → Trap Tools & Tabard
  • Farholm Pass #2 → Compass & Damascus Blade

These cycle through (in order) every ~10 days or so… So if you get no materials from ANY other source, you will get a full set of items to max a rainbow 5* team in about 420 days (10 days between quests, 7 quests, 6x Rare Promotion Mats needed in each colour = 420).

I am going to close this thread up as there are already pre-existing threads requesting drop rates of materials to be increased. Feel free to vote for / promote any of the above threads or this general one: