Purchased cards are level one

Hi, I play your game and now I buy war attack, but when I’m locking on the hero every hero it’s on max lvl, when I buy, I receive the hero at lvl1. why?

Hi @Lenoi

There is a note at the bottom of each card

The cards are shown at their maximum for comparison purposes.

Unfortunately it’s an easy mistake to make.

Note the text that says it’s a preview only.

1 Like

Can i have my gems back, and you retain your pack back, because i want to wait when i have 2600 and i keep one hero to lvl high. ?

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SMALL GIANT GAMES IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
http://info.smallgiantgames.com/terms-of-service/
5.2, second paragraph

1 Like

Do not do a 2600 pull and feed all the heroes to just the best one, slow down and realize you will need lots of heroes of 3* and 4* long before you even start building 5* that you likely won’t even get from your 2600.

2 Likes

Welcome to the game @Lenoi!

I understand your frustration. There’s a lot to learn in the game, and sometimes you don’t notice a note or an in game tool tip in a timely manner.

You might find this document to be a good read. There’s definitely things that need an update (my bad!) but it covers the basics very well, and highlights several of the issues and questions that come up for new players.
Coppersky’s Compendium

The guides section of the forum, and the gameplay and tactics category also have helpful information.

For live time help you can also check out the in game peer support chat (switch to it using the gear in the top of your global chat screen).

1 Like