Purchase returned automatically

I bought vip days my Purchase returned automatically in few minutes after that showing I have -538 gems

Send in a ticket to CS

I’d also check with whatever payment provider you use. It could be that for some reason the payment didn’t go through and SG have reversed the gems/ items purchased.

1 Like

reverse one shot what I get in 1 month

This is some next level bs…

I consider that quite the claim… We don’t actually know the full circumstances. I’d like to see a bank statement showing activity. Google, for one, check that you have the funds available but may bill you for a bundle of transactions up to 4 days later. If that money is not available at that time, then you have a problem.

I had money in my bank before this I bought gems money charged but not received any gems.
this time money returned automatically and my gems gone also -538 gems
I am done with buying anything in this game no one here resolving

It’s players here in the forum. We can’t resolve it for you.

You need to send in a ticket to customer support and get some answers from you.

Something went wrong with your purchase.

1 Like

Please contact support. They may be as slow as a wet weekend but I promise you there will be some resolution. In my case it has been negative but some people do have a positive experience. Please take care to be courteous. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.