Puppy power! The Dog Devotees of E&P 🐶

Was reminded today why pups - especially the scratch and dent models - are something special …

I’m house sitting one that I found and arranged to be surrendered — it was a small greyhound / chihuahua that lived its life roped in a backyard, living it’s life on a concrete slab.

After a week of baths, skin treatments and cuddles; found a home with a friend. She’s very headstrong and protective of her owner… practically had to be dragged into the house.

But… when she saw me; everything was fine. She just follows me around, cuddles up on the couch and trusts I’ll return - then rests her head on my lap.

Haven’t seen this dog in ages — and she remembers me… and looks at me like family. I even got a a few random cheek licks — which is something she just doesn’t do… at all.

Dogs > Many People

3 Likes

New hero out called Donald Quak Quak, dark 2 star, 1000 att 0,5 def, that spawns minions looking like that. :grimacing: (got some hair from my Frida)

3 Likes

Awe, what a sweetheart. I’m in love again.
:heart::heart::heart:

This is my most recent rescue dog.
She’s been here before and she’ll be here again like right below here.

She is my hero and this is the look I get when she needs to be fed.

Those big heroes always need feeders.

6 Likes

Frida and the cat go at it again! :fox_face:

@anc1ent1 she’s a rescued dog too, from Romania! Or does rescue dog has a different meaning?

6 Likes

And a last one for now, relaxing to be fit for next challenge event. Frida does the rare stages :grin:

6 Likes

A rescue dog is a dog that has been placed in a new home after being abused, neglected, or abandoned by its previous owner. … Many animal rescue organisations exist to rescue , protect, care and re-home dogs from unnecessary euthanasia.

That’s the official definition but also I would add that anyone who loves a dog and treats them as part of the family has rescued them from the grips of an unloving and non-caring situation.

I can see that you have most certainly rescued and love your four-legged family members.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thx, no native speaker, so wasn’t sure I got it right. My girl was found on the streets with about 4 months life in her without parents or „alliance“ to guide her. I work with a rescue organization (tierrettung-now I know what you meant) and they thought she’s the perfect one for me. They were right :heart:

5 Likes

Such a touching and inspirational story.

You are a beautiful person and your
Heart is full of Love.

Much Puppy Power to You :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you! She’s the best, made that for her fb-account (I’m not crazy, i just use that one for political discussion too, which i don’t wanna have under my real name, I dislike our gov and make cartoons and rhymes about the far right :sweat_smile:). This is my most beloved section of the forum, no hating, no bragging, just puppy power! :fox_face: Made that one to tell my dog she’s becoming fat :grin:

4 Likes

Today’s her 3rd birthday (approximately), waiting for her Steak in the kitchen :fox_face::cat:

3 Likes

3fzz8o

3 Likes

When you put Gwen on defense …

2 Likes

The HotM diet

1 Like

Better than Prozac lol

1 Like

Even a straight savage needs time to properly prepare for war …

1 Like

Cookie Settings