superthumb When you see your WT and got attack

with purple tanker

and your yellow heroes that you have just usualy all players feeder

then your fat finger do a great things images

all you have to do just keep fighting then combos save you from harm

VICTORY!
images%20(1)

8 Likes

After countless pulls, leveling, and 4* assention materials — your maxed hero dies immediately

Bad board! You all saw it …

9 Likes

So … little update

Fostered this little girl after liberating her from a solitary life tied up in someone’s backyard

She was filthy, and starved for affection – but otherwise better behaved than most kids.

After her cuddle reservoir was refilled, she bonded with my recently dogless ex – and is now living like a queen.

Found her when the other passed; while looking up his illness… was very hard to let her go to a new home :slight_smile:

New HotM - Lady

when you aren’t quite ready to revenge you last loss…

9 Likes

Sitting here looking at Gravemaker like, “Bring it, bonebag”

10 Likes

When you want Ariel - do a single pull, the portal flickers blue, but you get Agwe.

Again.

11 Likes

Boldtusk …waits for hidden blades… writes killer TPS reports … secretly pissed you took his stapler…

11 Likes

Wake up Frida, green tiles coming at you!!

8 Likes

Buddys lesser known, older brother Roberto - rumored to have mob ties.

He refuses to be nerfed.

He will cut you.

"Good how? How exactly am I good boy? Am I some sort of angel, sent from above seeking approval?

7 Likes

Desperate for ascension items and Low on gems, Rex begins the slow decent into the shady world being a ‘Good Boy’ for meat and iron…

7 Likes

You telling the bank to stop declining your card because they think you are stupid , so you can do more rolls :slight_smile:

When you’ve been fighting against a terrible board, you’re half crippled, and all of a sudden the new tiles come in in your strong color and you have new life

4 Likes

Cookie Settings