Puppy power! The Dog Devotees of E&P 🐶

[This is a Deleted Post]

64 Likes

22 Likes

When you never pull HoTM
1198735762_cc7928d694_z

39 Likes

Professor Thor says that dogs drool. And that cats understand the concepts of RNG far too well to get too high or low.

(Just playin)

22 Likes

When you pressed “Summon” and is looking at a portal

24 Likes

3* and 5* in one team
ThreeHeroes

35 Likes

Alliance War mismatch
RaidTournament

30 Likes

My money is on the Guinea pig

16 Likes

I just have to say that seeing all these Pugs is awesome. FYI last name Pugarelli. Excellent choices in pups. Plus they all look great. Unfortunately though I gotta side with @NPNKY… don’t sleep on the guinea pig!

7 Likes

I know we’re jesting in a way. But in all seriousness when I was younger and there were school days off for like in service days I would go into work with my mom. She was a research biologist at Jefferson University. I used to play with the lab animals. No joke. A guinea pig bit me and it took 5 stitches to close it! Never underestimate a big rodent! Life lesson learned and now shared. Oh yeah and since this is a puppy post. This is our little boy Butters. And yes he was named after Southpark Butters and he kinda shares some personality traits. But we still love him!

20 Likes

Hey I just realized the ray of light is kinda like the feeling u get when u land one. Cool. And speaking of… on 5 tokens I had saved last night…

8 Likes

Could u have picked a better gif? No. The answer is clearly no. That’s awesome!!!

1 Like

Great pic. What r the names? I should have mentioned too this is actually my first Yorky. I grew up with labs but my wife is allergic to dogs and yorkies r one of the breeds that r hypoallergenic. He’s a goofy little guy but he’s cool.

1 Like

Great names. And ya know what… I will say even though I have a special place in my heart for labs the one thing I believe the best part of yorkies personalities is how even if u leave the room for say 27 seconds, when u come back in it’s like they haven’t seen u in a week! Love it!

2 Likes

Exactly!!!:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

165 pound star when he was full grown… here he was just a puppy!

17 Likes

Is that a Newfie? I love those dogs!!!

2 Likes

Bookmarked! :smiley:

@NotVixx @zephyr1 can we change name into ‘dog topic’ like as the feline topic?

The Feline Fans of E&P 😻

3 Likes

@_John_Doe I changed the thread title to:

Puppy power! The Dog Devotees of E&P :dog:

…which makes use of what @NotVixx chose, while echoing the name of the cat thread.

@NotVixx I also pasted your headline about summoning a HOTM on a single pull into the top post too, so it would make sense still. Feel free to change the headline or top post if they don’t work for you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes! The lil guy was Dino…