Pulls or fast Lane pack Deal?

Currently fighting 5*- 6* titans. Empires is definitely biased heavily to Titan kills.

1 Like

I have been playing for 9 month and I do not drown………

9 months makes you still a bit of a newbie in this game :wink: . I have been playing since end of May 2017, you’ll be drowning in about 6 months :wink: .

I always go for this pack … it’s so good when u can do your chest within one minute ,) plus you can get a lot of good stuff from the map ,)

Time in Game

I have been playing since 2017-September.

Loot Tier 9

As Kerridoc says, Titan loot tier 9 gives 3 ascension item rolls per Titan. So average +50% more 3* items.

Since my alliance fights 5*-6* titans ( we keep losing teammates to Real World sheet and I really really like my teammates so alliance shopping or Mercing are not happening) I usually get 2 ascension item rolls per Titan.

You cannot unlock classes on 4*/ 5* heroes without 3* ascension items.

Rare titans

So far 1 bonus roll on a rare titan for 1 Tabard. As others have said, rare titans are fun break from normal titans but not a significant source of ascension items.

Titans are the object of the game

Empires is all about the maximum 380 Titan kills per year ( for me 780 rolls, actually less since ours can escape, for a player at loot tier 9+ at least 1,140 rolls, maybe less with introduction of rare titans and higher star titans ).

War is only 104 rolls per year.

Challenge events only 24- 60x 3* per year.

I do not recall the frequency of rare quests but I would be surprised if five times per month.

Seasonal events 5x 3* per year.

So killing titans is king.

3 Likes

I am sorry, but you have been playing that long, but haven’t got 30+ maxed heroes? I don’t understand how that is even possible. Ofcourse, if you can’t play/grind as much because of real life, that is a possibility.
Have you been skipping chests? Because chests (not only elemental, but normal chests do give something good every once in a while) are a big source of ascension items, they might not feel like it when you fill 5 a day without getting anything, but even if you get only 1 AM in every 30 chests, it is still 1 a week. And it will be more, because if you skip that many, you’ll get the elemental chests more often too.

I am not killing 12* titans, we are on 10 and 11*s, but we haven’t been on those for that long either.

I guess playing styles differ. I went to our training alliance for a month recently and although it was fun hitting 5*s for a bit (I managed to save up a lot of battle items), I don’t think I would enjoy only hitting those very easy ones.
I have never merced either, I’ve only been in 4 alliances total, 2 when I started and then our main alliance (that I built up by scratch) and our training alliance.

But I do agree that if you don’t skip as many chests or build up your alliance to bigger titans (which is fine, like I said, playing style difference), the 500 gem offer might make more sense. I do see the difference when I look at @Kerridoc ‘s inventory, he has a bit more than me (just a bit :wink: ), probably by killing those 12s back to back. Especially having to let titans fly might make a big difference there, since we get those 3 rolls on killed titans too. Not sure if I have what it takes to be ok in an alliance that kills 12s back to back, guess my playing style differs too :wink: .

Just opened an ice chest to be very happy.

1 Orichalcum
2 Gloves
1 Dragon
40 Gems
3 Pulls
3 Looties
20 Emblems
1 Flask

:sunglasses:

I play this game for the people I love to play with as much as anything else so I get your choice. (sadly in my case, they aren’t all in the same alliance so I can’t play with them all!)

But I gotta say … you will get noticeably more mats if you make the jump to 8-9* titans somehow. My first alliance got to that point when I’d been playing less than six months, and that helped me a LOT.

4 Likes

Yup. At present 10* and 11* titans are dying at our Ours. Drops are so much better .

That pic needs to go in the thread about 13*/14* titans needing to be brought back and what you said…cause, yah know. 12* titan loots are not all that great. :joy: