Public link to alliances

Hi, is there a link one can share with a new/prospective player to sign up directly with a specific alliance?

Much obliged for your thoughts

You can simply search for the alliance you are looking for in the game

Either talk to him in game. Than he can enter via clicking on your profile in the chat → alliance → enter.

Or you need to give them the name of the alliance and they have to look for it and enter there.

No other way.

1 Like

Searching via the alliance name is the only way I know of. In case of similar named alliances, make sure the prospective player knows the leader name. the only “links” I can think of would be if the alliance has created their own FB (or web) page for the alliance

Thanks for the responses

I’m aware of that but I want to make it fool proof instead of letting them search for the alliance by name. I’m certain there’s a way. If and when I find it I will share here.

That’s 100% fool proof without searching for a name. Doesn’t get any easier

1 Like

Some alliances are provide Line, Discord, FB contacts in the Alliance description or they have youtubers in them,

If you do not want / could not join to them, then thise can be alternative ways to contact them.

2 Likes

I do not know of any way to directly link to an alliance outside of the game itself. In-game you need to follow @ferg’s suggestions. As long as you know the alliance name it should not be that hard.

2 Likes

Some alliances use chat apps to talk. Try looking from Facebook.