Providing information on building (crafting) materials -- i.e. "used for" info

Hi,
It would be nice in the info section of each crafting material to see what it can be used for.

Welcome to the forum.
There are lots of places to find this information. If you have a Line, I can invite you to a great place for E&P information. Is this what you were looking for :thinking:?

2 Likes

Think the OP was after the inverted table.

So Crafting items on the left and in the columns a list of what battle Items make use of that crafting material.

Similar to this one I made for Puzzle Combat (Note it is NOT for E&P)

Exactly, would be nice to have it the other way around directly in game.

I am inspired by your table.
I have created a similar for Empires and Puzzles:

6 Likes

Example: You are about to craft bomb attacks, you click on the info for Midnight Root and check what else is it used for - you see that is used for Super Mana Potion and decide that it is better to not make Bomb Attacks.

Yes, I would love to see that!

Sometimes I forget what can I use an specific crafting material for and have to check the recipes just in case I won’t regret crafting

I always forget which 4* ascension material is needed for which colour.

E.G green / nature needs Tonics

1 Like

I like this idea. Simple, doesn’t affect anything else and means dont need to keep checking external saved spreadsheets.

1 Like

:frowning_face: I have no votes left but I would love this.

1 Like

Surely got my vote. A simple idea that will improve the selection of items

1 Like

An easily implemented and simple idea with great benefit for all. A+

1 Like

This is not an in game help, but one day I have created a table about what can be crafted from each 1-4 star materials and how much is needed from them:

I hope it helps.

2 Likes