Proteus: Best Bang for the "Buck"

I do that on regular bases. I add Boldtusk, Sabina and Rigard to the mix, spice them with all the emblems I can get my hands on and it’s bad news for any yellow tank defense.

3 Likes

I would like to have gotten Proteus but too bad Atlantis felt like giving me 3 Gadeirus instead lol…

That said I can tell he’s a game changer. Hope to get him soon sometime.

Other gamechangers I have:

• Wu Kong
  • Wilbur
  • Boldtusk
  • Kiril

I’m missing some cool ones like the Guardians or Hansel. I do have Gretel and she’s pretty amazing but sadly being average speed does limit her a lil’ bit. Maybe she still belongs in the list though

2 Likes

Hopping on the Proteus fan bandwagon. He was my second 4* after Gormek, and he catapulted me through much of Season 1 and Season 2. (at that time I was doing the underwater levels, and Gormek, being a red, was greatly weakened…)

Proteus is the main reason I can complete Legendary tier in challenge events. I don’t have a single fully-ascended 5*, so I usually use a team of emblemed 4*s with the occasional 3/70 Aegir or Aeron. And Proteus helps keep me in high-Platinum with occasional jumps into Diamond. Would not be where I am without him, he is the single biggest game-changer I have so far (and I have many other good heroes like Sabina and Kiril).

4 Likes

My first game changer 4* was Wu kong. He made my damage uprising from 20k to 70k in titans. Then I got boldtusk. Second game changer. I got a third game changer gadeirus. Jackal forth game changer. And finally proteus I cant say is a game changer but I like him is my mini hell. Got no Wilbur yet
100+ puls on Atlantis not enough to get him lool. There are lots of 4* super useful against 5* teams and titans and map. Just level them up.

1 Like

He’s the best
Boss hits? What’s boss hits? Kkkk
My dream it’s get Hansel and Gretel. But Proteus saves my game.

1 Like

Yess. The bosses are screwed… Last Xmas it would be funny the last stage with Mt, Santa and budy.

1 Like

I still have yet to pull Merlin. Hopefully next time he shows up because I love the mana control heros alot. Proteus is still my little fish buddy who continuously helps me. The new Agier is legit though. I had him at 3-70 before the update, and now maxed. He keeps you alive, and is a good addition on titans, color stacking raids, and that heal is king.

1 Like