Protected Heros

Hi Forum, I noticed that all but one of the heros I was fighting, we’re protected when I touched on them

. The Queen of Hearts had Taunt which was expected. Please tell me what I missed. I do not see how all should have been protected.

Yes thats how it works!
Until the minion on her is there you can only attack it…

3 Likes

Solved

2 Likes

The full team

@rfm I’m feeling slow🙃, so taunt, protects all hero’s? The word protected flashed over the other 3, taunt over her. I expected the taunt, but not the protection over all.

1 Like

Its the minion card! Kill the card and you can select enemy!

3 Likes

Yeah the minion protects all heroes except the Queen herself. Read the description of her special skill:

• Summons a Playing Card Minion with 13% HP and 30% attack inherited from the caster
  • The Playing Card Minion gives its owner Taunt. Taunt prevents the enemies from using their Special Skills on minion owner’s allies
2 Likes

Ahhhhhh :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Thank You @Rfm, @JonahTheBard and @grzechol. :grin::laughing::laughing::laughing: Definitely was slow on that one, and I’m very surprised I haven’t noticed before, and that I didn’t understand it when reading her stats again SHEESH​:grin:. Many, many Thanks. Can’t stop laughing and cheesing :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi. I have two heroes that are fully ascended but the grid isn’t opening up. Still gives me the option to level up even though they can’t level up anymore

Probably the special skill is not 8/8…

2 Likes

Please see the discussion of this issue here:

3 Likes

Yeah I see now that’s exactly the problem

You can still attack others with tiles.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings