PROPOSAL - Titan CURRENCY and Titan VENDOR

Titan’s loot is one of the most discussed/argumentative item.

Especially after the latest patch, people are getting seriously annoyed by the titan’s loot randomness.

Plus, everyone could easily recognize that scoring an A+/A on a 9 star titan should grant a better loot than a 3 star titan, but this doesn’t usually happens.

In order to stop players from being super frustrated with this item, I think you could consider the idea to add a Titan Loot CURRENCY with the corresponding VENDOR.

The proposal is to reduce a bit the titan loot and add a CURRENCY as an additional part of the loot.
The Currency should drop as follows:
1 STAR TITANS: 2-3 BRONZE COINS
2 STAR TITANS: 3 BRONZE COINS
3 STAR TITANS: 1-3 SILVER COINS + 1 BRONZE
4 STAR TITANS: 2-3 SILVER COINS + 2 BRONZE
5 STAR TITANS: 3 SILVER COINS + 3 BRONZE
6 STAR TITANS: 1-3 GOLD COINS + 4 BRONZE + 1 SILVER
7 STAR TITANS: 2-3 GOLD COINS + 5 BRONZE + 2 SILVER
8 STAR TITANS: 3 GOLD COINS + 6 BRONZE + 3 SILVER
9 STAR TITANS: 1-3 PLATINUM COINS + 7 BRONZE + 4 SILVER + 1 GOLD
10 STAR TITANS: 2-3 PLATINUM COINS + 8 BRONZE + 5 SILVER + 2 GOLD
11 STAR TITANS: 3 PLATINUM COINS + 9 BRONZE + 6 SILVER + 3 GOLD

Why a different CURRENCY TYPE? (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum)
Because in this way you can set a bar for some items, for example a 4 stars ascension material (maybe a mystic Ring) could be afforded with (just an example) 30 PLATINUM COINS (plus additional lower lvl coins).
Or again, a 3 stars ascension material (maybe a Sturdy Shield) could cost 50 GOLD COINS (plus additional lower lvl coins).

Same story for other items (Time Stops, Tornados, Potions of any level, Backpacks, Feathers, everything that is on the loot table).

The vendor could be placed in the SHOP section, adding a new tab after “Battle Items” one.

What do you think about?

Have a nice day

6 Likes

I love this idea! Good proposal

This kind of system could be nice extra to even out bad luck streaks a bit.

1 Like

I dislike that only 9* and above get platinum coins (tied to Mystic rings and similar level loot):

Even newbies can get a 5* by chance from Epic Summons…are they not allowed to level it until months later in the game??

1 Like

I like your idea, but you don’t have an exchange rate listed. How many gold coins equals a platinum and so on down the line? Without that, I can’t decide how much help this idea would provide lower to mid-level players.

Assuming a simple decimal system where a platinum coin = 10 gold, 1 gold = 10 silver, etc., a player in a mid to lower rank alliance who has a 5* hero needing a 4* ascension item would have to get the max number of gold coins for 6-7* Titans. At the suggested price of 30 platinum, if my math is correct (cough!), that would mean collecting 300 gold coins. That would require 100 titan kills (if you’re lucky to receive max # of gold for each)!

Again, I think this is a great idea, but don’t give the devs another way to frustrate the hell out of us with insane price levels.

Another thought: why not simplify matters by having a single Titan coin with variable amounts dropped based on Titan levels? Then the pricing can be a straightforward list: 5* item costs X coins. No conversions needed.

Once again, thanks for developing another method for players to have more access to ascension items.

This. I’d love to see this implemented.

1 Like

I see two main problems with this idea:

• The same kind of coin for all titans or a conversion system would be titan farming. Thus triggering the same kind of outrage from the mercenary debate.

• Different coins based on titan level would lock out huge parts of the players from any real benefits. Which would just be an unfair and weird situation.

As much as I would like something to take my mind off this never ending ascension material slump, I see nothing but abuse and unfairness with this suggestion.

My two cents

The seed of a good idea is here. There’s room for a vendor building in the stronghold too.

1 Like