PROPOSAL - New Building: Heroes Sacrifice Sanctuary

Hello,

a new idea is coming to my mind.

Basically the goal is to have the possibility to “destroy” one of your heroes in order to get back something.

It could be a 10 levels building, and it could contain the following recipes:

LVL 1 - 2 Stars Hero Standard Rebirth - Sacrifice your hero to obtain a 1 star Training Hero of the corresponding color.

LVL 2 - 2 Stars Hero Improved Rebirth - Sacrifice your hero to obtain (1 x hero ascended levels) 1 star Training Heroes of the corresponding color.

LVL 3 - 3 Stars Hero Standard Rebirth - Sacrifice your hero to obtain one 2 stars Training Hero of the corresponding color.

LVL 4 - 3 Stars Hero Improved Rebirth - Sacrifice your hero to obtain (1 x hero ascended levels) 2 stars Training Heroes of the corresponding color.

LVL 5 - 4 Stars Hero Standard Rebirth - Sacrifice your hero to obtain a 3 stars Training Heroes of the corresponding color.

LVL 6 - 4 Stars Hero Improved Rebirth - Sacrifice your hero to obtain (1 x hero ascended levels) 3 stars Training Heroes of the corresponding color.

LVL 7 - 5 Stars Hero Standard Rebirth - Sacrifice your hero to obtain a 4 stars Training Heroes of the corresponding color.

LVL 8 - 5 Stars Hero Improved Rebirth - Sacrifice your hero to obtain (1 x hero ascended levels) 4 stars Training Heroes of the corresponding color.

LVL 9 - 4 Stars Hero Full Rebirth - Sacrifice your fully ascended hero to obtain four 3 stars Training Heroes of the corresponding color plus two rare ascension materials of the corresponding color (for example you’ll get 2 Sturdy Shields if you sacrifice a fully ascended Skittleskull).

LVL 10 - 5 Stars Hero Full Rebirth - Sacrifice your fully ascended hero to obtain four 4 stars Training Heroes of the corresponding color plus four rare ascension materials of the corresponding color plus two epic ascension materials of the corresponding color (for example you’ll get 4 Hidden Blades and 3 Mystic Rings if you sacrifice a fully ascended Azlar).

Of course, every recipe could require tons of food/iron/time and for the last two recipes even a gems amount.

What do you think about it?

As far as i can see i like this ideah

Ascended heros give more exp than trainers. Not sure on totals. I’m not sure you’re gaining anything much except ascension items which I don’t think SG will give back

I think a “refund” on ascension mats could be quite useful, especially with the amount of nerfing or rebalancing of heroes. Taken me roughly 1 month to acquire each tabard/tonic/dart/ring/scope, to weigh up your choices, make your pick, then to have your hero altered significantly is very disheartening.

Sorry, got a bit off topic here.

I don’t think it is off topic at all. It is definitely an interesting idea. Makes deciding whom to ascend less painful. I just don’t see them taking away from this strategy decision

I like this idea.

Not sure if SG would like it so much though… tends to go against the whole ‘keep the economy mean and leave them so hungry that they’ll want to spend’ ethos they appear to promote… :wink:

For my part I’m a fan of being able to recycle good quality items or characters that have passed their sell-by. Simply feeding them to another for a bit of XP isn’t really enough.

As a Master Hamster who sits on a whole bunch of ascension items preferring to hoard them than ascend any hero (WHAT IF I’LL NEED ANOTHER ONE?! WHAT IF I MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE?! NO WAY I’M USING THESE RARE PUPPIES) I really like that idea :rofl:

I think it could work if it was put on a cooldown. Let’s say you get all of your ascension items back, but you can only get them back once per month (or, to simplify it, grant one rollback option per week, this way you could only change 4 heroes of your roster a month). This way there’d still be plenty of reasons to ascend more than 1 hero of a color, but also prevent bitter disappointments.