PROPOSAL - New Building: Alchemy Lab

Amazing idea for alchemy lab! I think it’s wonderful and for sharing your idea of they use it perhaps you should get a small reward! I would love to have that on my board! Great idea Juzam!!!

2 Likes

Similar to what I was thinking of using farmable items but at the high end.

To start; Use the Forge.
No need to try to wedge in another building. Modify the existing capabilities. This would be no more complex than if a new item were added to the game. Maybe less.

Use it to convert farm items.
Just to throw out some examples:
xx number of common herbs could make 1 potent leaf
xx number of leather armor make 1 shield
xx number of manuals make battle manual
This uses the model of converting similar items.

Different items research at increasing levels. Existing maxed out players should get a break and not need to do ALL research times, only AM.

AM would be at the higher forge levels and the ingredients would no doubt be more complex.

3 Likes

Created an account just to like this post. Thank you.

3 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly

2 Likes

This is a great idea. I see people hunting for bedded ascension items in my alliance all the time.

2 Likes

Hello, very good idea.

2 Likes

Sounds good at long as it’s not too complicated or too prohibitive! Because the simple truth is that there is too much surplus! It’s not just ascension items, it’s crypt mushrooms and strings… It should be simple and reasonable to convert excess surplus to wanted materials!

1 Like

Excellent idea! I have a metric TON of useless ascension items and loot by the HUNDREDS! Breaking them down and repurposing them or combining them to make RARE items is a FANTASTIC idea!

3 Likes

Agree.

I thought my surplus was surplus until I leveled my Forge. Then I found out that Oil, Crude Iron, Crystal Shard and others were valuable.

Leveling my Training Camp, I found that Rugged Clothes were useful…who knew?

6 Likes

This is exactly what we need, I posted something similar elsewhere, so apologies for that, should have read this first, I hope this feature is in the near future.

1 Like

I wannt this Alchemy Lab.
Gimme, gimme, gimme!
:star_struck:

6 Likes

Hey @Coppersky, just wondering how many likes are needed in order to make this idea being considered :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yes, this is the best idea i’ve seen on the forum.

i’d love to have this building, like the barrack, we convert a building when SH is 20.

3 Likes

Very good!!! it would be very good, I think this is a good idea that could be in the future !!!

2 Likes

Oh, more than half a year past … but i am only now noticed that topic (not so long on forum). Idea really great, devs nothing lose their. It won’t affect at their different AM pack sales… 2 options their: 1) they support that idea, but it’s not priority and not much free time. 2) They won’t do that cause of some mysterious reasons. Anyway, topic was supported by many players and any respond from dev crew would be nice. Now it seems only like ignore or disrespect to their players.

I like this idea. However I would like to see the option up using lower grade items to create higher grade one. Say 10/20/50 of each one star to create a two star item and so on. This would also make each building level different. For higher grade items yes a swap kind of deal makes sense too.

The key for this as mentioned above is a use for the hundreds if not thousands of one star items that are useless

1 Like

It is helpful to first raise your Forge to discover which 1* items are truly “worthless”.

Many items I considered trash turned out to be ingredients for high-level Forge items. :wink:

(Note: Tornadoes use 4 crude iron each, and Time Stops use 4 oil and a metal ore. All of these are 1* items)

3 Likes

an idea with such a house would be very useful, even a house-camp for the cultivation of troops (how to grow the characters for feed)

1 Like

Translation: This is a very good idea! In our alliance we often discuss how we could improve the game. There were proposals for exchanging rare items between members of the alliance. I hope the developers will think about and make a good decision to improve the game!

Edited by Rook

1 Like

good idea. I am not anywhere near needing all these yet and haven’t had a couple of them at all.

But from all the talk this sounds like a dilemma I will encounter soon enough.

1 Like