PROPOSAL - New Building: Alchemy Lab

Я думаю это более чем актуальная тема.т.к. это наболевший вопрос многих игроков которые играют больше года. Это постройка проста обязана быть в ближайшем обновлении.

translation via Google Translate (by mod):

I think this is more than a hot topic. This is a burning question of many players who play more than a year. This construction is simple must be in the near update.

1 Like

Hi @ROXANA, as a reminder, the language of the forum is mainly English. If you post outside of the #foreign-languages section, please make sure to translate your posts.

1 Like

Hi @Mate, and welcome to the forum. The language of the forum is mainly English. If you post outside of the #foreign-languages section, please translate your posts to English.

Привет @Mate, и добро пожаловать на форум. Язык форума в основном английский. Если вы публикуете вне раздела #foreign-languages, пожалуйста, переведите ваши посты на английский.

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea to introduce a new building, one that you pay iron into and creates materials for you.

Once leveled to 20 it can create tabards or warm capes for example.

ALOT of people I know have their empire/city fully at 20 and loads of strong heroes but have no mats and have no more use for iron.

What do you think?

I could maybe get behind creating 3* stuff if it’s prohibitively expensive enough, but I think 4* needs to stay rare as a relative bottleneck.

I would love to be able to make fine gloves(since that’s where I’m bottlenecked at) even at a slow pace of 1 every 3-4 days. I have a decent amount of the capes, blades, shields, trap tools and magic orbs. Just not enough gloves to ascend my 4* heros.

How about a building to create Crystal’s? Made available once at least one of each other buildings reaches level 20.

Considering the slowness at which they are offered and keeping in line with that the 3 or 4 days might be a bit tight.

If your going to pay for them through some sort of lab then maybe 7 days would sound more inline with the game.

Has there been any updated news since the December sneak peak on this… especially a potential release date?

I currently have three dozen 4* and 5* heroes stuck at 3^ and have 80+ summonings stockpiled at the portal because, if I use them on top of my regular gameplay I will end up with another 5 or 6 heroes in the same situation.

I desperately need this feature otherwise I will have to stop playing for a while ootherwise I will be playing for no purpose.

Yes, the Alchemy Lab is listed as “Coming Soon” in Beta, and requiring Stronghold 23.

The top post of this thread has the tiny bit of information that’s available: 🧪 The Beta Beat (v22) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: New Buildings, Titan Battle Items & September/October HOTM

3 Likes

I think this is the best idea to help improve satisfaction and reduce attrition from the frustration of having heroes u can’t level. I have been trying to fully level Tarlak for months and months, just about ready to call it quits. I have nine fully leveled 5* heroes and only one fully leveled nature hero in a year and a half of playing. I have 4 heroes stuck at 3/70 soon to be 5 since I just started working on Kageburado and 8 more just sitting there because I can’t fully level them anyway.

I think SG is loosing a lot money with people quitting out of the frustration with heroes they can’t level. They are also loosing revenue because once you get backed up with 5* heroes u can’t level you stop doing summons altogether aside from trying for 4* hero you may want.

It doesn’t have to be easy, I think it should take sh20 or maybe sh21 and a level 20 building such as iron storage. I’ve heard rumors that this may actually be the case. Using gems however is a bad idea because you can already buy ascension items and u don’t want to create more division between the haves and have nots. Once players are able to level the heroes they have, SG will get plenty of gem sales from people once again doing summons. It’s been a while since I’ve done any summons, what would be the point when I already have 5* heroes stuck at 3/70 and another collection already sitting there hopeless?

If you could level up a 5* hero in each element every 3 or 4 months, I think that would make the game much more interesting and diversified for each player. They would have fun learning to use different team configurations in wars, events, raids and tournaments. It already takes a very long time to build up your base and getting those first 5* fully leveled. I hope SG realizes that the ascension bottleneck hurts both players and their bottom line.

1 Like

The first version of the Alchemy Lab has entered Beta!

=> Click Here for initial information on the Beta version of Alchemy Lab

4 Likes

I don’t know if I’m just being daft here, but I can’t see anywhere to simply “like” your original post. I can like your replies and vote for your original idea, but am I missing something. I am still something of a newbie to the forums (signed up ages ago, just started using it like 2-3 days ago lol). But I always thought myself relatively savvy even for my “old age” as my kids would call it, at 35 :scream:

Top posts in #ideas-feature-requests don’t have a like option — that’s effectively what voting is for.

But you can like replies in the thread, as you noted.

So you’ve got it figured out, even in your old age. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since I’m not sure where to make a suggestion I’ll just reply here instead. I want to suggest a training camp 21 to train Atlantis heros and the occasional seasonal heros. I’m personally tired of doing the summons for those groups and getting generic 2 or 3* heros that I can train in the training camps. The only reason I do those summons is to get the better special characters not to keep getting duplicates of the useless ones I use to level up the better heros with. Yes I’m getting tired of the game and its excessive wait times over 2 days for something to complete.

1 Like

Dude, I’ll trade your grey hair for my baldness. Let me know.:grin:

1 Like

Great game guys- have been a daily player for months- only a tiny suggestion- The longer and longer you play you wind up with resources that you don’t need. Of course, that’s always going to be the case unless you can sell them, share them, or trash them. I imagine my character as a bit of a hoarder at this point as I have thousands of common crafting materials that will never be used.

I would love to be able to sell my common herbs back to a shop- it could be a single gold each- just some way of managing my inventory. Alternatively, it would be great to be able to pool resources within a clan or at least share with another person.

Thank you for your consideration and keep up the great work!

Start a market garden and sell them for profit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Brilliant! This needs to be added to keep the game going.

Well our votes were heard and with v23, the Alchemy Lab is.live. Let just hope it lives up the the promises.

" * * * Items of lower rarity can be transmutated to battle, crafting, or ascension items of higher rarities.

• New Item Alkashard added.
    • All Alchemy Lab Transmutations produce Alkashards. Combine 10,000 Alkashards to high rarity items."