PROPOSAL - New Building: Alchemy Lab

Non sarebbe male scambiare gli oggetti visto che io da 2 anni gioco a questo games visto che gli titani. Bauli rari. Bauli normali. E neanche visione mistica. Non da mai niente

translation via Google Translate (by mod):

It wouldn’t hurt to swap items since I’ve been playing this game for 2 years since the Titans. Rare trunks. Normal trunks. And not even mystical vision. Never gives anything

1 Like

Я думаю это более чем актуальная тема.т.к. это наболевший вопрос многих игроков которые играют больше года. Это постройка проста обязана быть в ближайшем обновлении.

translation via Google Translate (by mod):

I think this is more than a hot topic. This is a burning question of many players who play more than a year. This construction is simple must be in the near update.

1 Like

Hi @ROXANA, as a reminder, the language of the forum is mainly English. If you post outside of the #foreign-languages section, please make sure to translate your posts.

1 Like

Hi @Mate, and welcome to the forum. The language of the forum is mainly English. If you post outside of the #foreign-languages section, please translate your posts to English.

Привет @Mate, и добро пожаловать на форум. Язык форума в основном английский. Если вы публикуете вне раздела #foreign-languages, пожалуйста, переведите ваши посты на английский.

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea to introduce a new building, one that you pay iron into and creates materials for you.

Once leveled to 20 it can create tabards or warm capes for example.

ALOT of people I know have their empire/city fully at 20 and loads of strong heroes but have no mats and have no more use for iron.

What do you think?

I could maybe get behind creating 3* stuff if it’s prohibitively expensive enough, but I think 4* needs to stay rare as a relative bottleneck.

I would love to be able to make fine gloves(since that’s where I’m bottlenecked at) even at a slow pace of 1 every 3-4 days. I have a decent amount of the capes, blades, shields, trap tools and magic orbs. Just not enough gloves to ascend my 4* heros.

How about a building to create Crystal’s? Made available once at least one of each other buildings reaches level 20.

Considering the slowness at which they are offered and keeping in line with that the 3 or 4 days might be a bit tight.

If your going to pay for them through some sort of lab then maybe 7 days would sound more inline with the game.