PROPOSAL - New Building: Alchemy Lab

Seem to be a regular complaint. My alliance all complain. I’m think I still need 2 royal tabers too. Got 3 dark at the same time. I’m great full now that my new 5* are all different colors so maybe it will be a little easier. May never get the 2 dark I still have leveled up

1 Like

I guess if I’m trying to look at a glass half full rather than a glass 1/2 empty while I’m waiting my war teams are growing in leaps and bounds. Hehehe. Some day I’ll have my all 5* team

1 Like

I personally love the idea, I need 1 more ring right now but haves 6 hidden blades im not using. It makes killer business sense i guess is what im sayin…lol

2 Likes

This would most definitely help keep my interest in the game. I have some 5 stars sitting at 3-70 I’d love to ascend. Can’t seam to obtain the elusive Damascus Blade. 1 in 4 months. Be starting to see gray hair by the time I ascend another 4-80.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: RARE Quests - Reference Thread - Check spreadsheet for more details

Y have some ydeeeas to improve your game.
Its called… Marchet place were u can trade resurces (not cheap), resurse to crafting materiala, or Blackmatchet 4 trading artefact…
Y hope y posted in The right place.
Sry bad english

1 Like

Hi @RobertRRR, welcome to the Forum!

I moved your post to an existing thread that’s for a similar idea.

This idea is currently being developed for the game as the Alchemy Lab.

You can read more about it in this thread above, or in these threads:

1 Like

I believe that many players who see this post have missed that “Vote” button at the top which changes to “Voted” if you have already hit it.

Please vote. This lets the devs know what topics or suggestions have the most votes from players to consider adding to the game- so many of you have liked this idea and yet I only see 7 other votes besides my own which I fear doesn’t show the developers you are serious about this change in the game but I know you are if you took the time to read and reply so the poster knows you loved the idea now let’s get this topic 1,000 votes so we can make this and other great ideas part of the game!

1 Like

We don’t need to vote on this topic anymore, the developer have already hear it, they even already announce that they will bring the Alchemy Lab.

I remember few months ago this topic have many votes, perhaps as the developer have agreed to bring the Alchemy Lab, forum members decide to move their vote elsewhere. The number of vote we can cast is limited so it is better to alocate it somewhere else than leave it on an idea that have been approved.

4 Likes

One weakness id love to address in the rng is very common in other games - the concept’ of last piece,

It’s beyond frustrating to have an alliance member have everything but say - one tonic and get stuck for months - more so when a bonus creature blesses someone who promptly asks “what are tonics for?”

If you could craft the last piece needed by handing in the hero and everything you have to assend it - plus a wild card you crafted with a crazy amount of effort - Then get back the needed piece much later and an enormous cost — it would strike a balance between want and need with a real trade off

Ie

I want this hero assended - but do I want to spend 3+ weeks, a million meat, and an equivalent assention item or two to get it now?

Concern is if this gets introduced - it provides a mechanism to push for crafting emblems, gets abused, etc… only this that’s equal is the time it takes to create

Once you have the heros to compete with - only thing that keeps you from tearing through stuff is the roadblocks - they should be attainable - but cost time or gems; and giving up something equal or better to get exactly what you are after

1 Like

I agree with this that we should be able to make the items needed for ascension as most are very hard to come by

1 Like

This would be awesome and long awaiting for some.

Love Love Love this!!!

2 Likes

When will be implemented anyone knows?

2 Likes

We don’t know yet, but it should be in the coming months.

3 Likes

The upcoming 1-2-3 months? Will the lab come with the hero academy or not?

2 Likes

Based on what we learned during the AMA, Alchemy Lab is likely to come out before Hero Academy.

Neither has hit beta yet.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if the votes have dropped as I haven’t been keeping score, but considering @zephyr1 comment about the likeliness of an “Alchemy Lab” does this mean we can use our limited votes on something else or (like I believe) should we continue to drum up votes until “Alchemy Lab” is a certainty and then repurpose our vote? I still have my vote in for this…

3 Likes

Allowed votes were recently increased, but if you’re bumping up against your limit, then yes, this is a safe place to pull one from.

We’re 100% certain that the devs are aware of this idea and already working on it, so it doesn’t really need the votes at this point. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Could you please write here, when some of the buildings appears in beta :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure! And I think it’s safe to say there will be abundant discussion on the public Forum leading up to the Alchemy Lab launching.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings