PROPOSAL - New Building: Alchemy Lab

I am an experienced player and joined just to endorse the idea.
What a shame that the discussion is going on almost for a year, developers asked for votes year ago too and we’re still nowhere with this idea.
I’ve been playing for 8 months and still have only 5 telescopes (2 of which I bought). It’s really frustrating playing the game and getting no progress.
Seems that it’s not beneficial to developers.
There are 8-9 5* heroes of each element. To ascend 2-3 of them will take 1 year plus with moderate donation. With no donation it’s close to impossible.
We have loads of new heroes, yet no possibilities to ascend those.
I really don’t like that developers close their eyes on that idea!

This idea is the top one for quite a long time now.
How many more votes and comments do you need to start considering giving this idea a go?
Thanks in advance.

This is a much needed addition to the game, getting stuck without the materials is frustrating, especially when you been stuck for months. This will take the game to the next level.

1 Like

My heroes have been stuck for ages and the game is getting pretty boring as I can’t progress.
Good idea that’s definitely needed soon!

1 Like

This will be realy good!

I like this idea, so I’m posting.
If small giant wants another option that has more random, they could do it trade up style (idea borrowed from cs:go trade-up contract).
Basically, consume 10 2* Ascension Item (possibly +resources, +time, +gems) yields random 3* ascension Item. Do the same with any inventory or hero:
consume 10 3* heroes, get 1 random 4* hero
consume 10 4* battle Items, get 1 random 4* battle item.
There may need to be some reclassification of * values, since scabbards and chainmail shirts shouldn’t be same level as fine gloves and hidden blades.

Levels:
1 uncommon Ingredients
2 uncommon battle Items
3 uncommon Ascension Items
4 uncommon troops
5 uncommon heroes
Add 5 more levels for rare ingredients, etc.

1 Like

Great idea. This will allow us to create what we need

Oh Cool. For popular topics there is a “Summarize Topic” button that only shows the greatest hits.

If the topic is long, a Summarize Topic button that filters the topic to just the “greatest hits” so it can be read more quickly without losing anything essential

via the “Summarize Topic” button at the top of the topic. This will only appear on topics longer than {x} posts where {x} defaults to 50 out of the box, but can be adjusted via site setting.

When a topic is too long to read, and you want the TL;DR version. Try that first.

I think that sg is not stupid doing an alchemy lab would lose people who invest money to buy items

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Translated by Coppersky

Excellent proposal, i fully support

Очень полезное новшество было бы если введут 100 процентов поддерживаю

EU REALMENTE QUERO ACREDITAR QUE EMPIRES & PUZZLES É UM JOGO SÉRIO , MAS O QUE ACONTECE NESSES COMBATES INDIVIDUAIS , TODA A ALIANÇA ESTÁ COMENTANDO … EXERCITOS DE HERÓIS COM PODER DE FOGO DE 2420 , VECENDO O MEU EXERCITO COM PODER DE 2956 … É ESTÚPIDO ACEITAR QUE UM BANDO DE HERÓIS 3 ESTRELAS POSSA VENCER HERÓIS 4 ESTRELAS PRONTOS PARA ASCENDEREM AO 4° NÍVEL [quote=“TheChosenOne, post:8, topic:977, full:true”]
I love this idea. With all the 3* AMs being equal, I have gotten 12 Hidden Blades, 6 Orbs of Magic, 6 Trap Tools, 5 Sturdy Shields and 1 Warm Cape. Why so many Hidden Blades? Why so few Warm Capes? Being able to convert them would be amazing useful. I have very few 5* heroes, and being able to convert the Mystic Rings I have no use for to Mysterious Tonics which I could use would also be great.

3 thumbs up for this idea!
[/quote]

1 Like

Sounds good to me, well thought out.

I’m having my doubts if this would be a nice thing to have or that it would ruin the game?

I’d like to think of Levels 21-… for the forge?

• Need lots of iron (storage to 30?) to level up
  • 1 Ascension typically needs lots of time to make and cost a lot. Say 2 weeks for a 4 star? And like TC Random.

Forge might be optimal building for that.

What are your thoughts about this? Will this work? Will this ruin the game? As the tiers cost lots of ham, iron and time, it will be something for long time players, so I don’t think it will interfere much with gameplay.

The idea of crafting ascension items in the forge could work. I expect it would be like TC20,though: all that ham/iron/etc. might just yield a chain mail shirt rather than a royal tabard. That is, there’d be a chance of crafting farmable 3*, a lower chance of crafting rare 3*,and a small chance of crafting 4* ascension materials.

1 Like

Does anybody know how many votes you need until SG will concider to implement a proposal? I think 130 votes should be enough. Any feedback from the SG Team? @Petri @EmpiresPuzzles

1 Like

I am new to this game, but this sounds like it would be extremely beneficial!! I really like the idea of an alchemy lab!!

So just vote by clicking the “vote” button at the very beginning of this Topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the idea ,instead of waiting for an item ,make it ,the game would progress,

1 Like

omgosh that would be awesome!!! Ive been waiting weeks just to get a cape -Longer to get two trap tools and still waiting, Every 3 to 4 weeks they may send 1 at me and it is frustrating - at least this way it puts us more in control of our game instead of at he mercy of maybe If I want to I’ll give you one - Nope not this time …awe man.
Please do this~
Thanks
Crystaloure~~