PROPOSAL - New Building: Alchemy Lab

How about this for levels;

*** Note, early levels are for crafting materials, low level farmable AM, and require more than 1 for 1 materials, to add a bit more ‘pain’ for the players wanted items). From lvl 6 on, is what was described in the OP as the alchemy lab ***

1. Craft materials. (ham 2500 / iron 2500. .5 hr) then 5x (any) 1* creates 1* OR 5x (any) 2* creates 2* OR 25x 1* creates 2*. 35% chance of failure

2. AM: (ham 3500 / iron 4500. 1 hr) 5x 1* creates 1* OR 5x 2* creates 2* OR 25x 1* creates 2*. 33% chance of failure

3. Craft (ham 4500 / iron 5500. 1 hr) 3x (any) 1* creates 1* OR 10x 1* creates 2* OR 30 1* creates 3* or 3x 2* creates 2* OR 10x 2* creates 3* or 3x 3* creates 3* 28% chance of failure

4. AM: (ham 5500 / iron 5500. 3 hr) 3x (any) 1* creates 1* OR 10x 1* creates 2* OR 30 1* creates (farmable only) 3* or 3x 2* creates 2* OR 10x 2* creates (farmable only) 3* or 3x 3* creates (farmable only) 3* 24% chance of failure

5. Craft (ham 14500 / iron 15500. 5 hr) 20x1* creates 3* OR 5x 2* creates 3* OR 1x 3* creates 3* 20% chance of failure (Note, the original 1 day wait seems too long for farmable items).

*** From here are on are the real OP levels of AM alchemy. ***

1. AM: (ham 35500 / iron 55500. 3 days) 1x 3* creates ANY 3* 20% chance failure

2. AM: (ham 125500 / iron 155500. 5 days) 1x 4* AM creates ANY 4* AM 20% chance failure

3. AM: (ham 145500 / iron 175500. 7 days) 1x 3* creates ANY 3* 12% chance failure

4. AM: (ham 185500 / iron 215500. 7 days) 1x 4* creates ANY 4* 8% chance failure

5. AM: (ham 235500 / iron 255500. 10 days) 1x 3* creates ANY 3* 0% chance failure

6. AM: (ham 325500 / iron 355500. 10 days) 1x 4* AM creates ANY 4* AM 0% chance failure

7. AM: (ham 555500 / iron 655500. 5 day) 1x 3* AM creates ANY 3* AM 0% chance failure

8. AM: (ham 555500 / iron 655500. 5 day) 1x 4* AM creates ANY 4* AM 0% chance failure

9. AM: (ham 335500 / iron 355500. 10 days) 1x 3* AM creates ANY 3* AM 10% chance of 2x generation

10. AM: (ham 425500 / iron 455500. 10 days) 1x 4* AM creates ANY 4* AM 10% chance of 2x generation

11. AM: (ham 755500 / iron 855500. 5 day) 1x 3* AM creates ANY 3* AM 12% chance of 2x generation

12. AM: (ham 755500 / iron 855500. 5 day) 1x 4* AM creates ANY 4* AM 12% chance of 2x generation

Then 18, 19 20 would play along with the same concept. Possibly increased chance 18-19 might be 15-20% and 20 might be 33% chance of a double or something like that. Or possibly these levels might be ‘quick’ with higher food/iron costs.

A setup like this, would eliminate the need for the market place, which would be harder to shoe horn into the existing game, AND would be harder to keep people from cheating. It is not too hard to run multiple accounts, have a dozen (or more), that are heavy farmers, all building materials which the one ‘REAL’ player simply obtains. With an alchemy shed (lab), you still only have ONE character, fall under all of the world/raid time clocks, so there is little chance of unfair way to multiple account to build a super user, you have to obtain ALL of your own crap. BUT it allows the player the ability to use the farming he has done, in a way (costly in both time and resources) which he can obtain the materials he needs from all the materials he has obtained over the months of play.

The failure chances, along with multiple same star items keeps inflation down (if anything it will be more of a depression, BUT it allows the users to convert things they NEVER use, into a much smaller set of things they actually give a crap about).

3 Likes

We can turn some buildings into a baracks, why not be able to convert houses and forges into alchemies?

1 Like

Excellent idea, that would work well

1 Like

@Juzam wow. This has to be one of thee greatest ideas since sliced bread! This would be so so good why is it not a top priority lol.

1 Like

Definitely …

At some point, it’s not fun anymore … Apart from the whole thing in the game.

Updates after each other and nothing does it. Then they should do the right thing and be good. Better game customization … opportunities to trade lower hero or upgrade materials that would be a highlight.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Edited by Coppersky

1 Like

I love the idea as long as it didn’t limit or cut down on accention items from other areas of the game i.e. titans, quests, wars, chests, etc.

1 Like

Awesome idea. I been trying to get 2 hidden blades for a month now. Please do this!!!

1 Like

I need all the 5 star rare tools at 4 times each and can’t buy in featured bags I’ve spent crazy and won’t give luck to get a chest to share a item sure be nice to get some kind of way

Brilliant!! This is a real win-win solution :slight_smile:

This gives everybody a way to get what they need to progress in the game, while still giving SG what they need (aka: revenue).

I sincerely hope that SG developers sit up & take notice :slight_smile: Keeping my fingers & toes crossed for this one!

We’re all in the same boat. :wink:

If you farm the game for ascension items in every place they may randomly be found, you increase your chances of finding what you need.

I don’t know where my next item might be, so I search everywhere:

• Titan loot (lvl 9/10 Titans)
  • Wanted chests
  • Rare Wanted chests
  • Rare quests (2 guaranteed items)
  • Mystic Vision
  • War

The more I am actively looking, the more chances I have to find. :slight_smile:

Yeah I have 24 5 star hero’s only 5 maxed think not worked a couple need to be at 3 .70 rest are the tools need are coming but it seems system knows what you and give the items you don’t and still makes it longer for you to collect the ones you need sad

I think the idea is good, I’m For!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Translated by Coppersky

Great idea! Something that is needed

Love this idea! There need to be other ways to obtain some of these ascension materials.

I am an experienced player and joined just to endorse the idea.
What a shame that the discussion is going on almost for a year, developers asked for votes year ago too and we’re still nowhere with this idea.
I’ve been playing for 8 months and still have only 5 telescopes (2 of which I bought). It’s really frustrating playing the game and getting no progress.
Seems that it’s not beneficial to developers.
There are 8-9 5* heroes of each element. To ascend 2-3 of them will take 1 year plus with moderate donation. With no donation it’s close to impossible.
We have loads of new heroes, yet no possibilities to ascend those.
I really don’t like that developers close their eyes on that idea!

This idea is the top one for quite a long time now.
How many more votes and comments do you need to start considering giving this idea a go?
Thanks in advance.

This is a much needed addition to the game, getting stuck without the materials is frustrating, especially when you been stuck for months. This will take the game to the next level.

1 Like

My heroes have been stuck for ages and the game is getting pretty boring as I can’t progress.
Good idea that’s definitely needed soon!

1 Like

This will be realy good!

I like this idea, so I’m posting.
If small giant wants another option that has more random, they could do it trade up style (idea borrowed from cs:go trade-up contract).
Basically, consume 10 2* Ascension Item (possibly +resources, +time, +gems) yields random 3* ascension Item. Do the same with any inventory or hero:
consume 10 3* heroes, get 1 random 4* hero
consume 10 4* battle Items, get 1 random 4* battle item.
There may need to be some reclassification of * values, since scabbards and chainmail shirts shouldn’t be same level as fine gloves and hidden blades.

Levels:
1 uncommon Ingredients
2 uncommon battle Items
3 uncommon Ascension Items
4 uncommon troops
5 uncommon heroes
Add 5 more levels for rare ingredients, etc.

1 Like