PROPOSAL - Food/Iron INCENTIVE to avoid people from dumping trophies

Good point about training level 1 and 2. I train colour-specific to increase chance to increase special skill, but once that’s maxed then it’s inefficient using colour specific, but I was ‘in the habit’ and had built up lots of rucksacks while all my 4* were maxed waiting on ascension items. (Paradigm shift. Unselected my colour specific and loaded up on Lvl 2. Thanks.)

Very curious to see how you reach 1M food spend a day. (Very impressive, by the way!)

Only way I figure getting close to that is using Lvl1 training. Lvl2 only consumes up to 576K a day.

Doing nothing but lvl 1 will consume 921K food a day with 4 training camps… but would also be needing 120 recruits per hour over those 4 training camps. I don’t see how you’d earn that number of recruits per hour 24 hours a day without hitting world energy constraint. Earning roughly 6 recruits per map battle taking 3 energy per battle means I hit world energy limit after 8 battles, earning 48 recruits. It then takes 240 minutes for that energy to recover.

So I’m constrained by world energy to earn on average 12 recruits per hour. That is ‘somewhat’ less than the 120 recruits per hour I’d need to get anywhere near a 1M per day food consumption.

So am I missing a way of accelerating recruit production? Because that is the constraint here, and not food.

(P.S. For me, spending gems to buy world energy refills is not an option. I’ve undertaken to not spend more money on this game as a matter of principle because I see it as little short of gambling. Not good use of real world money in my eyes. I’ve spent £45 to get where I am and that will be my limit).