Progress from One Year as a Free to Play (F2P) Player [MASTER]

:balloon::tada::confetti_ball: Anniversary

Happy Anniversary :balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

Raiding

4* ascension items

Better than my first 12 months

Raiding info

And this is probably why you have a decent stream of 4* ascension items. Platinum/ Diamond chests.

Which is sad. Everyone playing can theoretically work up to fighting 8* titans ( but many do not ). Only a small percentage can open Platinum/ Diamond chests.

Titans are king

Titan info

And this is why you do not have more darts.

My alliance recently got a very very big spender who buys iron for harpoons, usually Tier 2 on most titans, and collects all the HotM. So I am finally getting Titan loot tier 9 on a consistent basis. We cannot sustain 8* titans without this one player ( used to be 6* titans ). Titan loot tier 9 is really helping with Mystic Rings and Mysterious Tonics. But the spender is dropping a lot of money each day on iron and even more on HotM.

Backbone

4* Heroes are the backbone of Empires. Forge level 17 is the backbone of class quests. But money is the backbone of 5* Heroes.

Roster depth

I Know Right?

Gryphonkit, my wife, has more leveled 5* heroes than me, but cannot complete some of the class quests and seasonal events because she is out of Dragon bones and has awesome 4* heroes stuck at 4* 1.1 ( looking at you Boldtusk and Kiril ).

Food is very expensive for 5* heroes

And 5* Hero XP

Mana Control

Proteus/ Hel/ Onatel make an insane impact on finishing any triple Boss encounter ( though Titanium Shield and Panacea can help ).

For 4* heroes, Proteus is only 1 of 2 heroes I used off color, 1 day, power leveling to get to 4*+5 .

1 Like