Profile Stats

I managed to get a global ranking of 278 today (my highest so far) and thought it would be nice to have the highest global ranking achieved along with the Raid stats.

What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

Would indeed be nice.

1 Like

Well, it‘s an addition but i honestly do not see a real benefit to it.
But that may be only me…

Agree there’s no real benefit, however it “might” encourage us to better our rank - like the highest titan attack, etc :slightly_smiling_face:

Firstly congrats on your achievement !

I would like to have a permanent record in game of the fact I was (very briefly) top 100

(I like telling people - but my family aren’t that impressed for some reason …)

A personal kudos thing with some bragging rights

4 Likes

Thank you!

I’m quite lucky when it comes to bragging, my hubby and son play.

My aim is to get in the top 100, even for just one attack lol!

2 Likes

Be patient and keep building your team, and you’ll get there for sure. I never personally expected to get near the top 100, but even without raiding more than I need to to fill my chest I now get there every other day or so, and have hit the top 10 a couple of times.

3 Likes

Woohoo - much kudos!!

2 Likes

Thank you. It’ll be interesting to see how things in general go at higher levels with recruits from raiding now. More incentive for everyone to go forth and attack the enemy.

1 Like

I would like to see that replace the Finishing Titan Strikes stat. There is no real reason to track who got the final kill shot. In my alliance, when we get down to the last strike, we try to give the kill shot to one of our lower level players whose average damage is around the remaining health, so our big hitters can save their flags for the next one.

2 Likes

I have the amusing situation where I have one more finishing strikes than actual titan kills, thanks to a bug a long time back.

2 Likes

That would make it easier for the devs also :slightly_smiling_face:

+1 great idea …
And for @Xero786 it could be
Global rank: 1, 1 again, 1 again …etc :rofl:

2 Likes

It is an entertaining idea but since cups fluctuate the rankings are always changing. So what’s 90 one day might not be top 100 the next. I am personally fine with them having a top trophies stat for us to keep track of our progress. And the occasional bragging right off course :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think anyone was suggesting using global rank Instead of trophies. I like to keep track of both

1 Like

Definitely leave the cups but add the highest global rank to the stats :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

+1 also for me.
I like this idea.

1 Like

@Kerridoc @Rook Sorry to bother you, was wondering if I should put this under Ideas in the forums?

Moved thread per request.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: very much