šŸ•µ Prof. Lidenbrock ā€“ S4 Hero ā€“ 5* Holy/ Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Nah, I rarely go for +20 in the path - itā€™s 250 emblems - half of the 4*, or 4 nodes of another 5*. And 4% of additional heal for herself is not worth it in my mind.

1 Like

With her 20% mana at the start, does she still need mana troop for first charge?
If so, what level mana troop is needed?

I still use a mana troop for her. The faster she goes, the better she is.

Just accidentally got her from coins, and wonder, who will be better for my darts - she or upcoming Devana. Sorry, Uraeus is out of luck again.

Devana will be very good with C.Leo and Sif, and Prof. too. Wonder who should I target.

My maxed yellows are Sif, Thor, C.Joon and C.Leo.

Question. On her card info, it doesnā€™t state that the health is 100% of the Heroā€™s original health. Is it possible that she can boost the health beyond the 100%?

Yes, she can boost HP to over 100%

I also noticed that Heimdall and Baldur donā€™t have a cap limit either. Have they removed the overheal limit?

No, they all hit double and thatā€™s it

4 Likes

I have her and no, stopped at +19.

The special is bugged when using prof lidenbrock and killhare on same team. The defense down does not reset counter for lidenbrock special

1 Like

I think there is a bug with her. When Vivica uses her special against her special, the boost stops, but when Caedmon uses his special against her, the boost stays. I havenā€™t paid attention with other heroes though.

Those bugs works in favour of us!!! (for those who have her)ā€¦. Donā€™t make them puplic!! Lol!
:rofl:

I realized it wasnā€™t a bug as itā€™s Caedmonā€™s costume and he debuffs alliesā€¦ my badā€¦ :crazy_face:

Not sure if this is the right place to put this question, but is Prof Lā€™s 600 HoT supposed to be added to temporary HP if a hero is already at or above their max HP? The initial 200 immediate heal makes a reference to being added to temporary HP, but the subsequent description for the 600 HoT makes no such reference (yet it seems to be added as temp HP regardless). Was the original intent to add all healing as temp HP or just the initial 200? I think the description needs to be clarified or the HoT should not add to ā€œbonusā€ HP.

Doesnā€™t boosted health mean that anyway?

1 Like

I can confirm that it is added to boosted health. I not once ended up with double maximal health for all my heroes after a battleā€¦

Just pulled lidenbrock. But I have zuri already. Since zuri got buffed, is lidenbrock just redundant now?

No, she is a top healer and itā€™s not like you wonā€™t bring her in war.

1 Like

I personally donā€™t really use defensive healers. I would use her, but she would only be limited to wars I guess
Okay I figured out how to use her already, with killhare. So she still has a use outside wars

Iā€™ve got both (Zuri and Lidenbrock) and both are amazing healers!
Lindenbrock is more defensive I agree, but that extra boosted hp saves your heroes from massive hits!
(like an airbag!!!)

Zuri is more like an instant and strong healer (that 60% to the weakest hero) so I plan to use her where I face fast opponents.

Recently I was lucky and got a second Lindenbrock, whom I plan leveling also!

1 Like