🕵 Prof. Lidenbrock – S4 Hero – 5* Holy/ Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I know but I am not sure that is why I need someone to test it.

I’m in the same boat i got the Dr. but if its only new in theory it shouldn’t keep resetting as the ailment time just resets not apply a new ailment. That’s the hard part of new heros is trying to test them vs. each other.

I have her at +17 now and had been tank her with Alfrike and Ursena flanks. Mixed results right now, but it’s all a shell game until I see where she best fits in. Recently moved Heimdall+20 to tank and her on left flank and it’s done well in the last 12 hours or so.

As reported (and as reads on the card), it only resets when you get the new ailment for the first time. So just because Marjana is burning you for 6 turns doesn’t mean it resets 6 turns… it only goes back to 4 after the initial application of the ailment.

The question is interesting, and it works not really but still a little bit.

Before the rabbit fired, 3 turns left

After the rabbit fired, reset to 4 turns because def down is a new status effect

One turn later, Lidenbrock healed, rabbit def down is reset because of that, lindenbrock heal is also reset, still 4 turns of heal. It seems that reseting is considered a new/different status effect.

Another turn later, Lidenbrock healed, rabbit def down reset, but now the heal is only 3 turns. It seems that the second reset isn’t considered something new.

Goes on until the effect ends. So the rabbit and probably Alice resets the counter twice, once with there original status effect and a second time when the status effect is first reset.

6 Likes

Yes, it look like that they resets the counter twice which is very weird.
I think your explanation is correct that the ailment that are reseted is new/different from the original ailment.
Thank you.

Guess I don’t see the ailment listed in her special. Where does it say about ailment. Guess I’m blind. :woman_shrugging:

• Cleanses status ailments from all allies.
  • Boosts health of all allies by 200. If health exceeds max HP, it is added as temporary HP.
  • All allies’ haelth is boosted by 600 HP over 4 turns. The effect duration is reset if the target receives status ailments.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Ohhhh, the 3rd part is what I missed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Possible interesting synergy between Professor and Francine. Francine allows the ailment to hit, reseting the heal, then cleanses at the end of the turn. Not that a regular cleanser can’t do that, but it’s 3 turns if protection, possible resets of the OHoT without much negative effect

3 Likes

Cookie Settings