Problems so far during this war: Resurrection and RNG

During this war I have so far encountered 1 Magni that I couldn’t kill. I poisoned him and he died, then he resurrected, kept blinking and was healing 1 hp for each round for about 20 more rounds, and during that time he also kept charging mana and attack (as he wasn’t dead…).
After that I attacked with a 3-2 team, when the enemy only had Lianna left on the board against my 5 heroes, the RNG went berserk… or rather dead!!! I lost the match as I could not get any tiles/shields to charge any of my (5) heroes before the enemy’s already half dead Lianna could snipe all my (5) heroes one at a time… so, somewhere over 20 rounds without getting any of the 2 colors that I played!!!

Magni is fighter class so he gets a chance to revive

Yes, I know that… But he isn’t invincible, he should get 1 hp…
This was more like if he was in a loop of Resurrection… giving him +1 hp round, not dying/being able to kill (as he was already dead/resurrected), and kept charging and firing his special

That happens, and your standard answer is RNG, it’s not a bugg unfortunately.

Our opponent on the war has 24 players we have 23 players?

@jaro200411, either your alliance member has opt-out after matchmaking, by placing no hero at all or your alliance member best 30 heroes of each member is more strong againts your enemy.

Are you sure that they get extra spot if your 30 heroes are so much above theirs??
That seems little odd…

• The best 30 heroes in hero roster of each Alliance member opted in for war
  • Out of the 30 heroes, the most weight is put on the best five heroes of each Alliance member
  • Player count of the Alliance (also subtracting those who have opted out) - they try to get an even number of players on both sides, but it can vary by up to three members.
  • The troop strength of the best in each element
  • War history (minor impact compared to Hero Power)

source:

Wow…thanks for this…must say that i didnt read that post at all.

This is a known bug. Please see this thread:

Getting insufficient tiles of one color to make a match, even over many turns is (unfortunately) not a bug. That’s just the RNGods screwing you over for a fight. True random is streaky, and you hit a bad streak.

Not getting any tiles/shields, in 2 colors over 20 rounds is a hell of a bad streak, and It’s the kind RNG that gets people to quit… And this is what madw me decided that this game don’t get a single cent more from me (and I have been spending more money on this game than I pay for my rent every month…)!
As I said, I had 5 heroes (1 healer + 4 hitters) against only Lianna, as I had killed the rest of the enemy team. And still she could snipe them all… This was really the last nail in the coffin!

Lots of people have suggested some flavor of attempting to shape the distributions to be more central. Getting a bad run of tiles is definitely incredibly frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.