Problems leveling heroes

Hii i have problem with leveling heroes just used 10 recriuts on wilbur and he stays at same level didn’t max nothing and not first time hapened with sartana also and musachi what to do ?

I don’t correctly understan what happen, can you add screenshots?

I used 10 one and two stars heroes to level up willbur and he stayed on same level didn’t make any progres and this isn’t first time

What level is he? In the later stages of leveling it takes a ton of feeders to go up in levels. (More so with the 5*)

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Epic Heroe Offer Purchase 3/9/2019

Wilbur is 2/39
Musashi is 1/20
Sartana is 4/49
Musashi and Wilbur must make progres for sure and stayed few times on same level after leveling them

Your hero must be on max
4☆ 4^70
5☆ 4^80
Before you can use the level up skill of x10 1☆ feeders of same color to raise the skill 1 level up.
So if your wilbur is not yet maxed … the chances of using x10 1☆ feeders of red color will be still 20%
Make sure to max up his level/ascend first.

2 Likes

You don’t understand me i have feed them and they still stayed on same level as before feed them

1 Like

Thank you for help,you to have a nice day

3 Likes

Yes, Sartana is the only one that won’t rise a level after a 10x 1* training. The others should.

Are you having connection issues? Maybe opening a support ticket is the way to go…

1 Like

Don’t know what is but i will contact support,was just curious is this hapened to someone else

1 Like

If I think what you want to say…there is no way that you feed heroes will rise special skill…sometimes it does…but not everytime…
Do tell if its something else…

1 Like

No they stay same lvl after feeding them,and i don’t mean on special skill

1 Like

@Tutix did the xp increase. There is a bar that goes up as you add feeders?
Sometime you can’t add enough xp to increase a level but the xp should have increased.

Take screenshots

1 Like

2 Likes

Feed him few times and noting hapened allways at same level and same things hapened with Musashi,Sartana and Atomos

1 Like

you just said wilbur was 2/39 yet he’s 43 in the screenshot :joy:
jeez those must’ve been some good mushies you had :wink:

6 Likes

Oh! I think the OP is talking about special skills!
It’s pretty uncommon for a 4* hero to reach max and it’s special skills not be maxed. Mine are usually there by 3/60.
The only exceptions have been Falcon and Miss Skittleskull.

3 Likes

Nope look at his comment 5 up from yours lol…

3 Likes

Oh. Well, i dunno then. Lol

2 Likes