Problema account

I would like to ask a question I have a small problem my friend deleted the game on the phone reinstalled and started it from scratch you can retrieve the old account and the old team

You need to contact game support:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new82

@Coppersky - This post needs to be moved.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag Rook! Moved to correct category as per request. :slight_smile:

Ok. The bigest problem with this game it is cose dont have indipendent login on account. All depends from google game play account. Advice for owner it is to make in case of lost game play account that peoples can log on their game account or in other words that he make abele singin or changing account name in game . than wont be losing of progres and peopls could continue from where they left. Personaly i am one of. Those who delete 2 game play accounts. And lost nice amount of money payd for all what i had for playing this game more than one year and profile on 41 level . frst one i deleted acidently and second one i deleted cos i was waiting for 1 mounth that someone check all proofs witch i had and do something abouth it. So yes i. Think that suport service it is too slow on solwing problems
Hope that owner will think abouth that proposition. And also i made new account to wait one more mounth if. Maybe someone chatch for it to solve . till than want play at all cose it is only trowin