Problem with titan loot

We’ve just killed a 14* RARE titan and i got reduced loot even though I joined the alliance 5 days ago. I didn’t step out in these 5 days. Please let me me know if it’s a bug or there’s other reason for it

2 Likes

What was your score? You need to make at least C loot (1% of the total titan HP) or you don’t get full loot.

Sorry if I’m stating the obvious.

A forum buddy reported a similar issue here…

2 Likes

Thanks for responding, I got C

בתאריך יום ו׳, 28 במאי 2021, 0:59, מאת Ben Chapleski via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum ‏<smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

@Morrigan1 I’m sorry you got reduced loot on a rare titan, and it being 14* is even worse. :disappointed_relieved:

I just got reduced loot from a rare titan too. Even though I changed alliance (been slowing down on the game), I had been there for 24h+ prior to rare titan spawn.

I haven’t updated to the latest version, but it doesn’t seem to matter. I have contacted Support, and suggest you do the same. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t expect much of their response.

Allow me to crosslink to this very important information given in a similar thread:

I guess the highlighted addition will bring quite some confusion during the next months. :roll_eyes: Could you please check, whether the 12 day rule might apply to your case or if we really need to chase a :beetle: in rare titan loots? :face_with_monocle:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings