Problem with the training camp

Hello. I do not know if he writes in a good department but I will try. I have a problem after updating. I had 4 training camps + one turned into barracks. after the update, I deleted one camp :frowning: You also had a way to recover these barracks, I am asking for a quick response.

cześć. nie wiem czy w dobrym dziale pisze ale spróbuję. mam problem po aktualizacji. miałem 4 obozy szkoleniowe + jeden przerobiony na koszary. po aktualizacji skasowało mi jeden obóz:( mieliście tez tak? jak moge odzyskać te koszary proszę o szybka odpowiedź. pozdrawiam

I have the same problem

Having the same problem myself. One training camp is totally missing and had been training people beforehand :frowning:

Now if I try to build there it will give me a connection problem error and restart the game.

every time i try to build a new traing camp, i get the connection error, very annoying!

Hello. trying to create a ticket for a barracks but but not sure where to go

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

I do not even have the possibility to build the 4th camp “limit of the building exhausted”, you think that the authors of the game will do something about it?

Are you at stronghold 20 yet? Or have you by mistake converted one of your camps into a barracks?

yes I have a fortress on level 20. I have a barracks and I had 3 training camps so I built 4 which after the update will disappear

Empires_2018-10-22-18-24-54.png

Empires_2018-10-22-18-24-40.png

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.